Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
It is ridiculous how many players are on at the moment and the server cannot handle it, 20,000 players minimum at 1 time, there needs to be a cap about 15k or something because the server cannot handle it, especially because of the virus increasing its popularity.

Do something about this or I am seriously thinking of quitting because it is so unplayable, constant spikes that make me fail speed bridges, the game runs at 10 FPS literally 90% of the time, it is a joke, I literally lose fights because of people teleporting around me and hitting me without me being able to do anything.

All that needs to happen is a cap on the number of players allowed on the server.

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020
It is ridiculous how many players are on at the moment and the server cannot handle it, 20,000 players minimum at 1 time, there needs to be a cap about 15k or something because the server cannot handle it, especially because of the virus increasing its popularity.

Do something about this or I am seriously thinking of quitting because it is so unplayable, constant spikes that make me fail speed bridges, the game runs at 10 FPS literally 90% of the time, it is a joke, I literally lose fights because of people teleporting around me and hitting me without me being able to do anything.

All that needs to happen is a cap on the number of players allowed on the server.
I'm not agreed with this. You probably have 10 FPS because your PC/Laptop is not very good.. I have no issues or that kinda stuff.

Calichin

Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2019
Americaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Interesting issue you got there. I play bedrock with a buddy of mine who still uses the original xbox one and he's never complained about that game having issues as you are describing. So I think this may be more on your end then something that happens to everyone.

TerrorNotMe

Apr 19, 2020

I have a very small amount of delay but even i can say that most of it is because of my internet i would recommend dealing with it or get better stuff nothing can be done :/

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
I will look into my Xbox, i have had it for about 2 years now so it may be age affecting it, my internet is also bad but the sort of lag i am reffering to is the constant freezing, i play alot with other people to which they report to have lag spikes at exactly the same time as i am, upwards of 2 or 3 people, playing on a range from PC to mobile to console, i think its a stability issue with the server and i have died so many times as a result of it, it can get so bad sometimes that my game will freeze every 3 seconds for a little bit.

Also yay 100 messages

D

Deleted member 59979

The server is fine. As much as you might not want to admit it, it is a technical issue on your end.

the game runs at 10 FPS literally 90% of the time.
Frame rate has absolutely nothing to do with the server. You get a low frame rate when your computer hardware cannot process the graphics fast enough. It has literally nothing to do with the server and never can.

the sort of lag i am reffering to is the constant freezing, i play alot with other people to which they report to have lag spikes at exactly the same time as i am, upwards of 2 or 3 people, playing on a range from PC to mobile to console, i think its a stability issue with the server and i have died so many times as a result of it, it can get so bad sometimes that my game will freeze every 3 seconds for a little bit.
This will likely be your side. I have heard rumours of some lag issues a few days, but I've played for about 5 hours on Bedrock today and yesterday with absolutely 0 issues
so either there were no issues or they have been fixed.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
Top Bottom