Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

You think this will be helpfull?

• Total voters

ImOmega

Jun 30, 2016
My suggestion is the posibility to choose maps for play only this maps that you selected in the three modalities that the server have to choose maps (SkyWars, EggWars and LuckyIslands) and cubecraft can mark them for separate of others maps) and you can view the favourites with other color or aspect than the others and put it all the favourite together) and also cubecraft can create a button for go to a match automtically with the favourite maps and another for the random maps (all maps), of course all of this on the same boy that you click for the maps. And of course this option will be only for vip users (all vip ranks). And other suggestion is the capacity of choose your favorite maps (with the random and favourite button as same as the lobby) that you selected after a game without going to the main lobby (cubecraft can make a new item in the hotbar in the spectate mode for this option).

Last edited:

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
If I understand your suggesting as you think of then I don't really see the point I'm afraid. Yes I would be faster choosing but rank can already choose which map they want, meaning they can already choose only choose the favourites of maps. Secondly you proposed having it in the fast menu after you die. This is also, in my opinion, a bit unnecessary. But more importantly, you might be sent to an empty lobby and will have to wait a lot longer... which is more frustrating than playing a "boring" map…
So, sadly, a no from me

~Fesa

ProfAnalyst

May 1, 2020
I would rather have a "dislike" map option so you don't play the maps you don't enjoy playing on. I always leave the maps like "Elven" on Lucky Islands because it is such a big map.

cisean

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
I like the concept of this idea but it's not necessary, with a rank you can just easily just choose the map that you want.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I would rather have a "dislike" map option so you don't play the maps you don't enjoy playing on. I always leave the maps like "Elven" on Lucky Islands because it is such a big map.
It's been a month since this thread has been inactive, thus you shouldn't reply any more :p
3.4 - No reviving inactive threads without reason. Does not apply to news posts, games, map submissions or introduction threads.

decobra

Novice Member
May 21, 2017
This is a great idea sometimes on skywars its hard to find the map you want with a rank. But I think there would be another tab where you see you favorites. Or you are able too exclude the maps you don’t like you could still join those but Then on an other tab

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
I have a question. Can we give suggestions for the forums in feedback and suggestions??
Reesle wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday :D
Reesle wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
Top Bottom