Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
However look at the big picture here if everyone could vote on a map instead of choosing wouldn't that be better?
Definitely no. Please never make this a thing :P
If you were able to vote for a map, you would have to many people leave the game due to their map not being chosen.

Talia5567

Aug 21, 2016
Somewhere on earth
but when u die u have like a paper or something to teleport u to another game isn't it better by just leaving then going back and joining a game

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Great suggestion - this will definitely be added when a brand new update is ready for us!

Keep it up with inventing ideas

Please do not necro-posting - it is not allowed and goes not together with the rules.

5- No Necro-posting, pointless posts that do not contribute to the topic in any way (Single word posts such as k, +1, ok, cool etc...), threads that the last post has been posted more than 2 weeks ago are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games threads).

Play3rSlay3r

Jan 4, 2017
A pineapple under da sea
Definitely no. Please never make this a thing :p
If you were able to vote for a map, you would have to many people leave the game due to their map not being chosen.
If they leave they had a vote so.. I mean there is always another game. I mean to have a ranked member be able to just choose over authority to select a map and it's automatically played, they already have the option to choose the map originally, so a community vote on what's next would be cool, and what if people liked that map that was voted on.

Yxrkshire

Jan 6, 2017
If they leave they had a vote so.. I mean there is always another game. I mean to have a ranked member be able to just choose over authority to select a map and it's automatically played, they already have the option to choose the map originally, so a community vote on what's next would be cool, and what if people liked that map that was voted on.
actchually yes this is so true

Members Online

Team online

• Camezonda
    Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
Top Bottom