Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND
I personally find frustrating is needing to leave and then join a new game again. What I am saying is to add a play again button which would do the same as the person next to the signs which puts you into a random match. This would be easy to make with parties because the rest of your party will just follow you into the game. If you want to change mode just do the normal way with /leave. Message me down belong with your feed back ;)

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
Parties has been suggested a lot this week for some reason, and the Devs brewing something up. The idea of being a play a game right after you idea is great, but every time i do /leave I find that it gives me an error message and it takes me about 5 seconds longer. I think this idea has already been suggested, I think they will probably add something like this soon(?) +1

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
(Hypixel has the same btw..)
Hypickle also has donator ranks, just like cubecraft
They also have an IP to join the server, just like cubecraft
A twitter account
Developers
Bad anticheat
Playerbase

Does anyone actually care whether something small like this is implemented on CubeCraft when it's already on another server?

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
I like it, but there should be a way to change map for ranks, such as when you press Play again button the map choice pops out then choose the map to play.

Reactions: Haggggis

Play3rSlay3r

Jan 4, 2017
A pineapple under da sea
I like it, but there should be a way to change map for ranks, such as when you press Play again button the map choice pops out then choose the map to play.
A little unfair as if you choose a map you like, and other people don't they would leave and get frustrated, also some people don't have ranks so this could cause troubles choosing a map, I do like the idea of a play again and not a choose map, didn't you join the map because you liked it...

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
A little unfair as if you choose a map you like, and other people don't they would leave and get frustrated, also some people don't have ranks so this could cause troubles choosing a map, I do like the idea of a play again and not a choose map, didn't you join the map because you liked it...
It is not fair? I don't think so, we are able to choose what map we want to play our of the armor stand, we payed for this rank, and one of the rank option is choose the map, I don't think this is not fair. None of player will use Play again option if we have to go to the map randomly.

Reactions: Haggggis
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
Top Bottom