Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
However look at the big picture here if everyone could vote on a map instead of choosing wouldn't that be better?
Definitely no. Please never make this a thing :P
If you were able to vote for a map, you would have to many people leave the game due to their map not being chosen.

Talia5567

Aug 21, 2016
Somewhere on earth
but when u die u have like a paper or something to teleport u to another game isn't it better by just leaving then going back and joining a game

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Great suggestion - this will definitely be added when a brand new update is ready for us!

Keep it up with inventing ideas

Please do not necro-posting - it is not allowed and goes not together with the rules.

5- No Necro-posting, pointless posts that do not contribute to the topic in any way (Single word posts such as k, +1, ok, cool etc...), threads that the last post has been posted more than 2 weeks ago are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games threads).

Play3rSlay3r

Jan 4, 2017
A pineapple under da sea
Definitely no. Please never make this a thing :p
If you were able to vote for a map, you would have to many people leave the game due to their map not being chosen.
If they leave they had a vote so.. I mean there is always another game. I mean to have a ranked member be able to just choose over authority to select a map and it's automatically played, they already have the option to choose the map originally, so a community vote on what's next would be cool, and what if people liked that map that was voted on.

Yxrkshire

Jan 6, 2017
If they leave they had a vote so.. I mean there is always another game. I mean to have a ranked member be able to just choose over authority to select a map and it's automatically played, they already have the option to choose the map originally, so a community vote on what's next would be cool, and what if people liked that map that was voted on.
actchually yes this is so true

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on Fodjdkd999's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member! :D
Reesle wrote on jtdogzone6843's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! :)
UncleSpect wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Cool member appreciation moment!:D 💙
Top Bottom