Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should there be a play again option in pvp?

• Yes!

• No (please explain why not)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I frankly don't think you will risk your position on the leaderboards if you have to wait 6 seconds in order to join a game.

In skywars, you can't play rematches, and you have to wait for the game to fill. In duels, this works differently, because you only have to wait for one opponent to join and sometimes you have to wait a few seconds because the map has to load. Conclusion: In skywars, this is more necessary due to certain circumstances, and I don't think this is needed in duels. But hey, that's my opinion.
Does its existence harm you in any way though? :P

Alexp192

Honor and Glory!
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 6, 2018
España, Andalucia
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello!

I have a question, why is there a *play again* button in skywars but not in pvp yet? Most of the pvp games I play take 1-minute maximum and it's annoying that I have to go back to the hub and have to click on duels instead of being able to play directly after the match.

I wasn't able to find a thread about this topic so I created one myself.
I think it's the least idea I've seen in a long time for a modality, it's annoying that when I finish the game I have to go back out to the lobby to play another

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Hello!

I have a question, why is there a *play again* button in skywars but not in pvp yet? Most of the pvp games I play take 1-minute maximum and it's annoying that I have to go back to the hub and have to click on duels instead of being able to play directly after the match.

I wasn't able to find a thread about this topic so I created one myself.
Well I’m on the leaderboards in duels with 7k+ kills and it is very alwfull to have to go back to the lobby and to press the npc again and that is a waste of time.Great ida

Reactions: Alexp192
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom