Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should there be a play again option in pvp?

• Yes!

• No (please explain why not)

Results are only viewable after voting.

ImJunior

Forum Expert
Jun 30, 2016
Belgium
www.cubecraft.net
Hello!

I have a question, why is there a *play again* button in skywars but not in pvp yet? Most of the pvp games I play take 1-minute maximum and it's annoying that I have to go back to the hub and have to click on duels instead of being able to play directly after the match.

I wasn't able to find a thread about this topic so I created one myself.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Some people are grinding for the leaderboards etc. and don't play 5-10 games in a row, it would just make it way handier.
I frankly don't think you will risk your position on the leaderboards if you have to wait 6 seconds in order to join a game.
Skywars only takes 6 seconds to join as well and they have added it there, so I don't know why the didn't add it in pvp yet.
In skywars, you can't play rematches, and you have to wait for the game to fill. In duels, this works differently, because you only have to wait for one opponent to join and sometimes you have to wait a few seconds because the map has to load. Conclusion: In skywars, this is more necessary due to certain circumstances, and I don't think this is needed in duels. But hey, that's my opinion.

Reactions: ImJunior

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
I agree with your suggestion but, the only problem is that Duels doesn’t have that much players to constantly have new games. For this to work, players should be sent to the PvP arena by themselves until someone else joins the queue.

Reactions: ImJunior

ImJunior

Forum Expert
Jun 30, 2016
Belgium
www.cubecraft.net
I agree with your suggestion but, the only problem is that Duels doesn’t have that much players to constantly have new games. For this to work, players should be sent to the PvP arena by themselves until someone else joins the queue.
Or they could sent him to the hub, but they stay in the queue until another player joins?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom