Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

FiredMercury21

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2020
187
145
44
A while ago, there were some fly hackers on minerware, and they used to fly out of the death or win boxes to keep on playing. Could you add a roof to the boxes? It would help stop the hackers, and it isn’t too hard.
 

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
1,212
3,164
349
23
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Maybe it is a good idea to place them all around the boxes. Sometimes when tnt explodes, the boxes break and are broken for the rest of the game. This is also a way for people to get out of the box.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom