Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BassGuitarYT

Oct 1, 2022
I'm also a pixel artist so I know some mistakes that I watched in Cubecraft's models's arts .
Also some new features that you can add
1. Low poly instead of Blocky style
I wanna ask a question to CC's staff that why do you guys always use low poly in models I request you to use blocky design instead of low poly cuz it just makes everything worse .

2. Animation modes (Feature in buddies , cages)
Animations in buddies/Cages is only default you can add a ui in which we can choose which animation will happen in Buddies/Cages .

3.Use vibrant colors
So , I think that in buddies color are a bit dark so plz make color a bit more vibrant .

4.Art
Ok , so before saying anything I want to tell you that I'm not a PRO Pixel Artist but I still know mistakes so here are those mistakes .
| Less detailing
| Low poly (as I already mentioned}
| Shadow is not just a circle with dark color then 1 more circle in it with lighter color . Try to give it a bit more detailing but not so much .
Also if you wanna see my pixel arts here are some
And lastly if any of the Cubecraft team wanna talk to me my discord Id is {MYTH} FlintyLampYT#3874 . Plz unban me from Cubecraft's Discord I was banned because of promoting my YT I didnt read the rules .

Attachments

• =FLINTYLAMP.png
    =FLINTYLAMP.png
    12.7 KB · Views: 52
  • {MYTH} FlintyLampYT#3874 (1).png
    {MYTH} FlintyLampYT#3874 (1).png
    37.6 KB · Views: 52
  • FlintyLamp#5046 (4).png
    FlintyLamp#5046 (4).png
    42.5 KB · Views: 57
  • FlintyLamp#5046 (3).png
    FlintyLamp#5046 (3).png
    30.5 KB · Views: 55

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
I think the cubecraft creation team does a wonderful job animating and texturing their models (been there too!), and they look A LOT better than half of the other bedrock servers. Cubecraft has a vanilla style that makes all of these look better fit for Minecraft in comparison to servers that do what you just said, like hive (cubecraft’s stuff is a lot better looking). Maybe if designer applications open up you can apply to help texture and create 3D-models.

BassGuitarYT

Oct 1, 2022
I think the cubecraft creation team does a wonderful job animating and texturing their models (been there too!), and they look A LOT better than half of the other bedrock servers. Cubecraft has a vanilla style that makes all of these look better fit for Minecraft in comparison to servers that do what you just said, like hive (cubecraft’s stuff is a lot better looking). Maybe if designer applications open up you can apply to help texture and create 3D-models.
Thread 'Cubecraft Skyblock buddy concept' https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/cubecraft-skyblock-buddy-concept.330110/

BassGuitarYT

Oct 1, 2022
I like cubecraft more than hive

Reactions: human being

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
I’m saying your art style is almost identical to hive’s. Hive’s art style is a lot worse than cubecraft’s in my opinion. This is not the place to advertise yourself to the staff. That’s why helper applications exist.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎉
Thunder wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!!
Thunder wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations!!
Thunder wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welcome back!!
privqted wrote on Muhh's profile.
hi man. i noticed this issue on ur account. please get this correct asAP.
1713550463208.png
Top Bottom