Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
Can We Add Pistons To Cubecraft Bedrock Edition On Skywars! For The Next Update!
Piston is really in skywars. Unfortunately they hidden the recipe for it cuz it's broken. You can still craft them manually though but as I said, they're broken and very buggy.

They kind of broke the piston during kb update and at this point, still does absolutely nothing. They do fixed the piston somewhere before the kb update but yeah, it's broken now.

Now you may just wanna report this bug right? Unfortunately you can't because there's a disgusting trend going around on CubeCraft that for some reason, bugs that are "not high priority to fix" won't be fixed. But hey at least now cages particles were fixed 👍

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
like that
1635756461486.png

Reactions: AlexTheNG
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom