Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

KipFerry

Aug 21, 2017
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hey guys,

I know many people dont like this idea, but I'm sorry, I'm posting it anyway.

Its very annoying getting killed by someone who has a terrible internet connection. By this I mean someone who's teleporting instead of running trough your game. This can ruin your game in a very stupid way. I imagine that it's hard to deal with this problem, but can something like a ping-limit be added to the server?

Leave me your thought!

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
This has been suggested before and I like the idea. I think it should be 800ms+ and they will get kicked

Daniel1120

Sep 17, 2017
Um 600. But tbh its unplayable for laggers to play with that ping and they just rage quit. So -1. And it doesnt hurt to lose a few matches now and then imo. But i never lost against a lagger, i only lose against people who are better than me or use cheeky skills to win like cobwebs, blocks etc.

Hoebelpro

Novice Member
Jun 26, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
Um 600. But tbh its unplayable for laggers to play with that ping and they just rage quit. So -1. And it doesnt hurt to lose a few matches now and then imo. But i never lost against a lagger, i always lose against people who are better than me or use cheeky skills to win like cobwebs, blocks etc.
i think you never felt how bad the feeling is when you cant hit someone and he just easily kills you (its like has hax that are allowed)
so yeah i agree that they get auto killed at a certain ms

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hey guys,

I know many people dont like this idea, but I'm sorry, I'm posting it anyway.

Its very annoying getting killed by someone who has a terrible internet connection. By this I mean someone who's teleporting instead of running trough your game. This can ruin your game in a very stupid way. I imagine that it's hard to deal with this problem, but can something like a ping-limit be added to the server?

Leave me your thought!
No! Cubecraft should welcome everyone to the server and it would be sad to see a thing one day where you have to have good internet inorder to play! I have good ping, it is very annoying when there is someone who is lagging. But no limit and then they get kicked! Thats just kind of dumb not to be rude. -1

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
No! Cubecraft should welcome everyone to the server and it would be sad to see a thing one day where you have to have good internet inorder to play! I have good ping, it is very annoying when there is someone who is lagging. But no limit and then they get kicked! Thats just kind of dumb not to be rude. -1
But how are you going to enjoy cube craft with 600+ms?

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
I see what you are saying but it would just be odd and annoying if you get kicked. What if your ping spikes or something and you get kicked?
That true, I understand your point of view now. But they don't have a "rejoin" system.

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
Maybe altering a laggy persons hitbox would make this better instead of just kicking them -1
That wouldn't really work. The client won't send an attack packet if it thinks the player is hitting outside the lagger's hitbox. So even if the devs changed things server side, it couldn't be made use of by a vanilla client. That is assuming you meant larger hit boxes or something.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
As someone who does not have the best connection in the world and the most stable I would have to strongly disagree, If someone was to be playing eggwars of 20 minutes long and then their ping spiked for 30 seconds they would be kicked you see, Whereas without this option it would be back to normal, also keep in mind cubecraft sometimes get lag spikes too, and this means that the ping from the server to the players and back will be higher, in turn, making cube kick all their players. Sorry but I am going to disagree. Goodluck though and enjoy your day :)

Animee

Aug 12, 2017
Hey KipFerry , No sorry , because this is unfair and maybe you have a laggspike with 800ms+ ?Do you like to get kicked ? And mostly you can crit laggers because they don't move for you . Sorry but -1

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Verbramdt wrote on SAASD's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :D
UncleSpect wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
ur pfp old ign :D
endertom100 wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthdayyy!!!!! ^-^
endertom100 wrote on h2hl's profile.
Welcome!!! we hope you enjoy it while your here!!!! ^-^
Reesle wrote on h2hl's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! You’re cool for joining 😎
Top Bottom