Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xJupaa

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2021
earth
Pronouns
He/Him
this is just so you get in games with people with as near as possible ping.i think everyone knows the moment when your opponent just lags so much its not fun anymore.games could take longer to start so it should be like the challanging queue a thing to turn on or off.
if anyone disagrees please tell me why

SGGSTNS

Novice Member
Feb 15, 2021
This is technically region matchmaking, in theory, people from your same region have a ping similar to yours, if what you want is matchmaking for people with ping 1-30, 31-50, 51-70, etc, it is something completely exaggerated

• Unsure
Reactions: Matriox

xJupaa

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2021
earth
Pronouns
He/Him
This is technically region matchmaking, in theory, people from your same region have a ping similar to yours, if what you want is matchmaking for people with ping 1-30, 31-50, 51-70, etc, it is something completely exaggerated
is regionel matchmaking only for java?on bedrock i dont think it exists

Melvinou9

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
France
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello!

CubeCraft already have a matchmaking depending on your region (NA/EU/AS servers)
If you get someone with a higher ping than you there's different possibilities but the main one would be it's someone coming from another region (For example someone from NA servers playing on EU servers) and this is generally due to the lack of players in his own region so the server make him join a game in another server region.

I'm from Europe and when it's 1am or more for me the server send me on NA server games since EU players are not enough to start a game. So in this case I'm the one who will possibly have the highest ping.

However, a matchmaking depending on your ping can be useful on the Duel Mode since in this case it's only 1v1.
There's a server doing that for duels, and this one also allow you to choose the max different ping from yours with your opponent you want. Can be the thing CubeCraft could try to also do to make equal 1v1 without lagging players problem.

• Love
Reactions: Snowwyyy and xJupaa

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello!

CubeCraft already have a matchmaking depending on your region (NA/EU/AS servers)
If you get someone with a higher ping than you there's different possibilities but the main one would be it's someone coming from another region (For example someone from NA servers playing on EU servers) and this is generally due to the lack of players in his own region so the server make him join a game in another server region.

I'm from Europe and when it's 1am or more for me the server send me on NA server games since EU players are not enough to start a game. So in this case I'm the one who will possibly have the highest ping.

However, a matchmaking depending on your ping can be useful on the Duel Mode since in this case it's only 1v1.
There's a server doing that for duels, and this one also allow you to choose the max different ping from yours with your opponent you want. Can be the thing CubeCraft could try to also do to make equal 1v1 without lagging players problem.
Mel! This a good, informative message!

I agree with my Mel, it will simply be unfair

• Love
Reactions: Melvinou9
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom