Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Semi_Good

Oct 7, 2022
Whenever I get the message that I have been put for different regions it annoys me as we have no way of disabling automatic region switching for quicker matchmaking. Some players including me would prefer to wait that little bit longer so we could have a stable connection during matches and not being placed in different regions so we could play quicker with a connection that can completely ruin our fun

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Whenever I get the message that I have been put for different regions it annoys me as we have no way of disabling automatic region switching for quicker matchmaking. Some players including me would prefer to wait that little bit longer so we could have a stable connection during matches and not being placed in different regions so we could play quicker with a connection that can completely ruin our fun
This happens because servers are prioritised to be filled over your matchmaking region, meaning the later in the day it is for you the higher chance youre sent to another regions server due to it being in their peak times

Semi_Good

Oct 7, 2022
This happens because servers are prioritised to be filled over your matchmaking region, meaning the later in the day it is for you the higher chance youre sent to another regions server due to it being in their peak times
yeah I get that but like that should be a player option and not automatic

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
Top Bottom