Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Minerware on mobile

Minerware on mobile is in a poor state right now! It's the only game without input based matchmaking and it really shows. Minerware doesn't have it because when input based matchmaking was implemented, Minerware was viewed as too casual to need it. However, there are many games that are extremely difficult for mobile players to win, such as Knight Fight, Mini Survival Games, and Sheer Sheep.

As for how input based matchmaking would be implemented in Minerware, it would probably only need two queues. One for keyboard/controller and one for mobile. Controller and Keyboard should be kept together in my opinion as Minerware isn't too competitive.

Sheer Sheep

Sheer Sheep is almost impossible on mobile, due to how sheering works on the device. It takes about 2-5 seconds to sheer one sheep on mobile, making the microgame extremely unfair. There are two solutions to this problem; change it, like what happened to Good Door, Bad Door, or remove it!

One way it could be changed is by putting the sheep in fences next to a dispenser with sheers inside. There would be a button on the dispenser, which when pressed would sheer the sheep (This functionality was added to dispensers in 1.19 I think). For this to work the number of sheep would have to be reduced and you would only have to sheer one or two. This would make it similar to Ignite The TNT, but the only other option I see is to remove it, which I doubt happening.

Outro
TLDR; Minerware is unfair for mobile players, so they should be given their own queue; also Sheer Sheep needs to change! Anyway I hope these changes get implemented in the upcoming Minerware update. Bye!​

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
Ah yes, the Shear Sheep microgame; where getting 12 sheep is pretty much luck and where there's occasionally that PC player going around that manages to shear over 20 of them with ease xD

I recommend using press & hold to shear the sheep, but even that is based on whether or not you come across enough sheep in time. However, I think pressing and holding is an easier alternative to using the on-screen button

(100th message!)

Reactions: Dualninja

hoppyfrog28_

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
I definitely agree with shear sheep. However switching to the new 1.19 controls definitely helped me in both Minerware and pretty much everything in Minecraft and sheer sheep is much easier with 1.19 controls.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I definitely agree with shear sheep. However switching to the new 1.19 controls definitely helped me in both Minerware and pretty much everything in Minecraft and sheer sheep is much easier with 1.19 controls.
Even with 1.19 controls, it's still a nightmare! I've never managed to win Sheer Sheep on mobile, but on PC/Consoke it's really easy.

Reactions: Reesle

SharpmanAce7

Sep 9, 2023
I used to play on mobile, but then I got the nintendo switch OLED. I feel your pain, I couldn't win any game and minerware was the only one that I had a chance at winning. Maybe they could seperate mobile players from all the pc's and controllers. And make it easier version maybe.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I used to play on mobile, but then I got the nintendo switch OLED. I feel your pain, I couldn't win any game and minerware was the only one that I had a chance at winning. Maybe they could seperate mobile players from all the pc's and controllers. And make it easier version maybe.
Other games have input based matchmaking, in Skywars mobile players go against other mobile players. It's just that Minerware doesn't have it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom