Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 20, 2026
1
1
4
21
Dear team of Cubecraft,

I am a player on the server, my nickname is Lasagna_Fuocosa. I am writing this post to make you aware of two issues I have noticed in the “Pillars of Fortune” gamemode.

1. Some players are abusing the “Portal” variation of the gamemode to gain an unfair advantage and farm leaderboard ranks. Normally, players should not be able to reach the platform created by the portals, but some have found ways to get up there using Wind Charges or doors. They camp there, often with the help of a teammate, farming kills safely and unfairly increasing their rank on the leaderboard.

2. I have also noticed that players currently cannot properly report others for offensive, racist, sexist or inappropriate chat messages because there is no suitable report option available. I believe this is an important issue that should be addressed, especially because many young players use the server. I have frequently seen players making sexual comments toward others, especially players who's using female skins, as well as using insults and slurs against players after losing matches.

Thank you for attention.
 
  • Agree
Reactions: M8KI05

SfenKer

Well-Known Member
Jul 1, 2019
22
44
89
21
Legnica, Poland
Pronouns
He/Him
I have also noticed that players currently cannot properly report others for offensive, racist, sexist or inappropriate chat messages because there is no suitable report option available. I believe this is an important issue that should be addressed, especially because many young players use the server. I have frequently seen players making sexual comments toward others, especially players who's using female skins, as well as using insults and slurs against players after losing matches.
Hi, you’re able to report players for chat related abuse (e.g. Hate Speech, Spamming, Threats etc.) through https://reports.cubecraft.net/report (Java) with proper evidence.

However, there’s currently no option to report players for chat related abuse ingame.
 

Thunder

⚡ Senior Moderator ⚡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 8, 2020
208
1,102
204
Istanbul, Türkiye
Hello! To report bugs, please use https://www.cubecraft.net/categories/bug-reports.151/ so our QA team can take a look.
As said above, we handle chat reports in our reports site. If you saw players using inappropriate language, feel free to submit a report at https://reports.cubecraft.net/ with an evidence which meets our requirements so we can look into it as soon as possible.
Please make sure to read our reporting rules and guidelines before using our reports site: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/player-report-rules-and-guidelines-java-bedrock.175577/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Cubecraft, fix ur anti-cheat. I rarely can play 5 normal games on skywars. DO SMTH ABOUT IT
syronvx wrote on gooseplays20's profile.
Oh
Top Bottom