Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

FightMeNot

Aug 19, 2015
So In a lot of servers i have seen pets but not in this one,why?
I would love to see pets in cubecraft.
So at lvl 5 u get a chicken pet,at lvl 10 u get a mooshroom,at lvl 15 a creeper,at lvl 16 a powered creeper upgrade and so on and so fourth till the biggest level (idk what it is cuz i have only been playing on this server for a week)you get a pet that is a boss, it can be the wither, the guardian or the dragon.

Srry if bad grammar cuz im not english

Reactions: Sophie

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
why would we need pets,it will be just useless -1 plus there will be more lag
You could use that same argument for all vanity items as well as the entire CCG 2.1 update. People like standing out of the crowd and looking cool, which is why I'm all for adding pets to the server! Unfortunately, players could swear or be offensive in their pet names and it would be anonymous, as mentioned above. I don't think that lag is an issue, since they could also add an option to disable pets but we don't really want chickens running around the lobbies with offensive or explicit names.

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
I would love for pets to be brought back. Unfortunately, there are a lot of problems with them. As said above, renaming them to inappropriate names as well as causing lag makes pets a burden on both the server and the staff team. Maybe one day we'll find a way to re-implement them, but sadly, today is not that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom