Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

klutch 1 cps

Jul 16, 2023
Ok so an Idea I had in mine that I feel like would attract 25% of the cubecraft server in total would be a Big Smp/uhc/everything sever.
(I know this will definitely take at least 10 years to fully make and publish)

But heres the idea I had so lets just make this quick step by step
1.make a survival game mode
2. Add a good amount of players that can join each server (100 or less if lag doesnt play a part.)
3. Make a lobby (just like skyblock with all the shops but please a lot more interactive like maybe u can see peoples levels and money and add some chests in there too that u can open with money)
3. Boss fights
4. Clans/teams so you can work together to take down bosses throughout the survival and become the best
5. Smp
6. Basically just make an smp please

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
Ok so an Idea I had in mine that I feel like would attract 25% of the cubecraft server in total would be a Big Smp/uhc/everything sever.
(I know this will definitely take at least 10 years to fully make and publish)

But heres the idea I had so lets just make this quick step by step
1.make a survival game mode
2. Add a good amount of players that can join each server (100 or less if lag doesnt play a part.)
3. Make a lobby (just like skyblock with all the shops but please a lot more interactive like maybe u can see peoples levels and money and add some chests in there too that u can open with money)
3. Boss fights
4. Clans/teams so you can work together to take down bosses throughout the survival and become the best
5. Smp
6. Basically just make an smp please
Do you play java or bedrock

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom