Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

klutch 1 cps

Member
Jul 16, 2023
21
11
4
19
Ok so an Idea I had in mine that I feel like would attract 25% of the cubecraft server in total would be a Big Smp/uhc/everything sever.
(I know this will definitely take at least 10 years to fully make and publish)

But heres the idea I had so lets just make this quick step by step
1.make a survival game mode
2. Add a good amount of players that can join each server (100 or less if lag doesnt play a part.)
3. Make a lobby (just like skyblock with all the shops but please a lot more interactive like maybe u can see peoples levels and money and add some chests in there too that u can open with money)
3. Boss fights
4. Clans/teams so you can work together to take down bosses throughout the survival and become the best
5. Smp
6. Basically just make an smp please
 

CubeT0ch

Well-Known Member
Jul 18, 2020
325
218
119
21
Ok so an Idea I had in mine that I feel like would attract 25% of the cubecraft server in total would be a Big Smp/uhc/everything sever.
(I know this will definitely take at least 10 years to fully make and publish)

But heres the idea I had so lets just make this quick step by step
1.make a survival game mode
2. Add a good amount of players that can join each server (100 or less if lag doesnt play a part.)
3. Make a lobby (just like skyblock with all the shops but please a lot more interactive like maybe u can see peoples levels and money and add some chests in there too that u can open with money)
3. Boss fights
4. Clans/teams so you can work together to take down bosses throughout the survival and become the best
5. Smp
6. Basically just make an smp please
Do you play java or bedrock
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Legendary_op_30 wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Ty for the follow cyber! :)
CeruleanPrism81 wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks For the Follow man! ❤️
m7kk7710 wrote on xyorto's profile.
Hi 😘
dvotii wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Cubecast EP 30 out Dec 31st
Top Bottom