Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do You want pets And new gadets to be added

• Total voters

Aerlia

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2017
Good idea. Maybe something that every single player will get, like a new trail or something.. And pets for members with diamond rank or higher. But I'm not totally sure about that because servers like Hypixel already came up with pets. So I agree with @SrKlompenstein

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Not to sure how well a vanity update will appeal to the majority of this server, but having some of the perks you mention would be pretty cool. I remember @Dotsially making a thread about vanity, and it included some pets. I would like to see these incorporated :P

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
Hello dear cubcrafters
I came up whit a cool idea of having pets in cubecraft ofcours I know that they have the minatures And I like them alot only wouldn't it be amazing if you had a little cat (
for exemple) just following You trough the lobby's And that Youre able to
ride them And have loads of fun with them and iT would also be a
Cool future if ranks were able to desquise as an animal or something fun like that I would say Cubecraft suprise u's becouse i'm kinda getting bored of the little choise we have in miniatures and gadets so improve them Please i have been a donator for a while now so iT would be realy appricated if we get Some new
Futures on the Cubecraft network becouse its not all About the games it also is very important to have fun in the
Lobby And Play around / have tons of fun whit friends
This is a very good idea. I still want some gadgets / pets (if we had them) to stay with ranks. These can be special to some people and might be one of the reasons why they bought that rank. Overall this is ChillyTree approved :D

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hello dear cubcrafters
I came up whit a cool idea of having pets in cubecraft ofcours I know that they have the minatures And I like them alot only wouldn't it be amazing if you had a little cat (
for exemple) just following You trough the lobby's And that Youre able to
ride them And have loads of fun with them and iT would also be a
Cool future if ranks were able to desquise as an animal or something fun like that I would say Cubecraft suprise u's becouse i'm kinda getting bored of the little choise we have in miniatures and gadets so improve them Please i have been a donator for a while now so iT would be realy appricated if we get Some new
Futures on the Cubecraft network becouse its not all About the games it also is very important to have fun in the
Lobby And Play around / have tons of fun whit friends
Sure, having more pets would be nice.
However I do not think having regular pets such as Dogs or Cats is a good idea since another server has this feature for rankers.

Play_list

Feb 26, 2016
Netherlands
We already have miniatures on the server so I don't think they need to add pets on top of that. They are both very similar ideas.
Thanx for the reply but i was wondering if they then are atleast able to add some more Miniatures then they have now becouse there are not so many of them and some of them do also not even look that cool/nice to be honest and what about the Gadets ?

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
Thanx for the reply but i was wondering if they then are atleast able to add some more Miniatures then they have now becouse there are not so many of them and some of them do also not even look that cool/nice to be honest and what about the Gadets ?

I do hope we see some new ones soon!

Spleefy

Novice Member
May 27, 2017
Arcade
I have to agree with some of the others in that pets would be too much of a "me too" server.

However, I have, for a long time, wanted more vanity items, such as gadgets, trails, arrow trails, win effects, and more miniatures. The vanity items are sorely lacking, especially for obi ranks.

Play_list

Feb 26, 2016
Netherlands
Lets just hope there is going to be a new vanity update soon and about the "pets are to stolen" i think its not becouse cubecraft can make them difrent and what i realy mis is a leak in what you can do whit the miniatures so thats why i suggested pets if they would add that you can ride / dress your miniature i would also love that and we dont need pets then the leaking part is that the Miniatures only fly before you and have zero specials (eccept the trails) they could devenitly have a second look on that:D:p:cube_light: but i still love cubecraft so it would never make me stop playing it hihi;)

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
I like this idea! Cube does really need a vanity update, and it would be amazing to have a mini animal just tagging you along. The idea to ride them is also fantastic! Though they are similar to Miniatures, pets are the real thing. Miniatures also get in the way, sometimes, while animals would be on the ground. Though it may be like copying other servers, it's only a small update. This would be awesome!

Play_list

Feb 26, 2016
Netherlands
:D:D
I like this idea! Cube does really need a vanity update, and it would be amazing to have a mini animal just tagging you along. The idea to ride them is also fantastic! Though they are similar to Miniatures, pets are the real thing. Miniatures also get in the way, sometimes, while animals would be on the ground. Though it may be like copying other servers, it's only a small update. This would be awesome!
Exactly what I mean thanks for having the same idea as me we And if there not adding pets they definitly need more choice of miniatures we need more peaple to respond
So higher up staff is going to have a look at iT:cool:

Reactions: CyberAutumn

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
I personally don't like miniatures or particles, I don't like to have stuff around me that's why I never use vanity, but that's only my personal opinion.

Your idea is good but it's very similar to miniatures, isn't it? As well, you can think what animals would you implement and for what ranks. Also, I agree with all of you, we need a huge vanity update because it's already a bit boring for me.

Play_list

Feb 26, 2016
Netherlands
I personally don't like miniatures or particles, I don't like to have stuff around me that's why I never use vanity, but that's only my personal opinion.

Your idea is good but it's very similar to miniatures, isn't it? As well, you can think what animals would you implement and for what ranks. Also, I agree with all of you, we need a huge vanity update because it's already a bit boring for me.
Yeah true the animals would have something to do ehit your rank like aan iron rank gets sn iron golem a emereald rank a villager And that kind

Play_list

Feb 26, 2016
Netherlands
miniatures are a thing, there kinda pets. Are they not?
They are definitly kinda pets but most likley they are in the way when joining a game instead pets would-be on the ground And just follow you not Being annoying at al I dont know if You have miniatures but they you need to be able to agree whit me

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Mivke's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
new prefix dropped🔥🔥
IMG_9015.jpeg
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss man! when 1000 👀
UncleSpect wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom