Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do You want pets And new gadets to be added

• Total voters

Play_list

Feb 26, 2016
Netherlands
Hello dear cubcrafters
I came up whit a cool idea of having pets in cubecraft ofcours I know that they have the minatures And I like them alot only wouldn't it be amazing if you had a little cat (
for exemple) just following You trough the lobby's And that Youre able to
ride them And have loads of fun with them and iT would also be a
Cool future if ranks were able to desquise as an animal or something fun like that I would say Cubecraft suprise u's becouse i'm kinda getting bored of the little choise we have in miniatures and gadets so improve them Please i have been a donator for a while now so iT would be realy appricated if we get Some new
Futures on the Cubecraft network becouse its not all About the games it also is very important to have fun in the
Lobby And Play around / have tons of fun whit friends

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
Hello dear cubcrafters
I came up whit a cool idea of having pets in cubecraft ofcours I know that they have the minatures And I like them alot only wouldn't it be amazing if you had a little cat (
Cool future if ranks were able to desquise as an animal or something fun like that I would say Cubecraft suprise u's becouse i'm kinda getting bored of the little choise we have in miniatures and gadets so improve them Please i have been a donator for a while now so iT would be realy appricated if we get Some new
Futures on the Cubecraft network becouse its not all About the games it also is very important to have fun in the

I agree, cubecraft needs a vanity update with new kinda gadgets and new futures for obsidian rank.
There are a couple suggestions about new gadgets and about the features of the obsidian rank, they should add those things.

About the pets,
There are a lot servers with pets and that's why I like our miniature so much, it's original and cute too. (There are a couple suggestions about miniatures too, I like them and I would love to see more miniature packs).
The only thing why pets should be cool is because you can sit on them but thats literally the only reason why I should like it.

D

Deleted member 204478

I support the idea, Cubecraft really needs a new vanity update, as some people regret buying Obsidian rank instead of Emerald or something.
This could definitely be included in the update that may arrive soon, it would be a lot of fun!
It could also be interesting if you could mount some pets in the lobby, but depending on the animal type, different ranks will be able to mount different pets.
For example, Gold rank can ride a pig or a donkey, whereas Emerald can ride something like a horse. But for Obsidian, you could ride another really interesting mob, but you could be able to customize what armour and what item the mob item is holding, such as diamond horse armour.
Ahh, there is so many ideas to do with the vanity update, so many possibilities. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Clacks

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I'd like to see new gadgets and I'd love pets. Overall, I'd like to see a Vanity Update with everything. New miniature packs, new heads, new trails and much more! A Vanity Update would be awesome, lovely and amazing ;)

Reactions: Spleefy

Play_list

Feb 26, 2016
Netherlands
thanks guys for the feedback if you could get some of your friends to repply to the Staff team is going to be looking at it alot faster and it then may already be in the next update who knows:D

D

Deleted member 204478

thanks guys for the feedback if you could get some of your friends to repply to the Staff team is going to be looking at it alot faster and it then may already be in the next update who knows:D
@Nikoshka What do you think of this? :P

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
As of a lot of other servers have got pets and stuff, But this might be a new suggestion, Where you can ride your pets.
This would make ranks more valuable, Since several players find that Emerald is similar to Obsidian. As most people
regret buying obsidian or emerald, they should add special mounts, Like slimes, Blaze and new stuff. Or maybe a special miniature
for obsidian ranks only.
But, I would highly agree with adding pets into the new vanity update, which might be coming soon

Play_list

Feb 26, 2016
Netherlands
thank all of you guys that support me in this idea thanx alot guys and how i make it so peaple know im Emerald rank like davidajOMG did ?
:oops::D;):)

Reactions: Jef15ist

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
thank all of you guys that support me in this idea thanx alot guys and how i make it so peaple know im Emerald rank like davidajOMG did ?
:oops::D;):)
Go to "Signature" under your Profile as shown:
Screenshot_24.png

You can customize it however you like it :) add colors, maybe some information, your YouTube channel etc.

I can't really comment much on the thread since I don't own a rank :p However there are other things similar to pets known as 'Miniatures'

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hello dear cubcrafters
There's already a server with this...
Straight copying is not a good idea.
I would say a "cubecraft special or customised pets" could be fine....
Just not regular pets.

Reactions: Spleefy

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
It is all more times suggested for a vanity update And Everyone wants it.

I dont like your idea of pets, because we have already miniatures. I think that isnt necessary

I like Your idea of gadgets, because we have less gadgets. After a long time, become vanity points useles.

Play_list

Feb 26, 2016
Netherlands
Go to "Signature" under your Profile as shown:
View attachment 133460
You can customize it however you like it :) add colors, maybe some information, your YouTube channel etc.

I can't really comment much on the thread since I don't own a rank :p However there are other things similar to pets known as 'Miniatures'
they could make a couple gadets or pets you may het from cublets only then they oribably will be extreamly rare

Play_list

Feb 26, 2016
Netherlands
for all you guys my idea of pets was that cubecraft made them special at there own way becouse i know cubecraft has amazing delevopers and they can cool things and they might do cool things like a slime pet that can split into 2 smaller ones if you guys know what i mean

H

Hidalgo

Cubecraft used to have pets back in the good ol' days. As I'm right, did they get removed, because they created some lag. Instead of those pets, We have our original and unique minatures now. However I'd like to see more minatures getting added (With different themes), which are not only able to get by buying a pack, but also purchasable with Vanity points and maybe even through opening cubelets.

Cool future if ranks were able to desquise as an animal or something

Disguising to an animal sounds awesome 'through' my ears :p. I've seen this on a Pixelmon server I used to play on and it was so nice. You had so many Pokémon you could disguise as, even flying types. Instead of those Pokémons can Cubecraft add the same concept, but then with animals.

i'm kinda getting bored of the little choise we have in miniatures and gadets so improve them

Cubecraft adds once in awhile new gadets, minatures and even hats and trails. These items getting usually added during a celebration, Christmas, Easter etc. Adding tons of gadets won't make the server more enjoyable or smth, maybe the first 2 weeks, but after that it starts getting boring either. So I think how Cubecraft is regularly adding a few new 'Vanity Items' is great and smart.

Also, not sure that's still a thing, but maybe developers are still working on the custom shields as new vanity-update.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
This has been suggested before and i personally liked it but they never added it. This is just a funny small thing for donors , now they will the chance to get a pet . They can buy the pet via points or vanity points that would be awesome.

Play_list

Feb 26, 2016
Netherlands
Yeah it would be nice if they added some more thing whit vanity point becouse there usless after a surent time i already have all vanity items and have like 50 k vanity poits and cant spend them or they need to add something that you can trade them for coins // special ability's iuin lobby'a like a speed boost becouse its and replying to that you get gadets at event time i already Knew you could get them but sometimes your not able to unlock it and there is no way to get it then they should make it that you can Purchase it whit vanity points after the event is done
:D can some staff repply to to help us out if there are any chances its going to be added ?

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
We've our own variation of pets, Miniatures. You can basically do the same things that pets do except naming them. Also, pets would be too much of a copy of the Hypixel server. CubeCraft is trying to make original games and original vanity ideas. With pets it would ruin CubeCraft by making it like Hypixel or Mineplex.

I agree, cubecraft needs a vanity update with new kinda gadgets and new futures for obsidian rank.
There are a couple suggestions about new gadgets and about the features of the obsidian rank, they should add those things.
I totally support this. :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Top Bottom