Should the Shop be removed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

_EliteNightmare

Novice Member
Nov 24, 2019
As most of you guys (and girls) know, "Shopping" (= Going to the FFA shop and buying everything out to be "unkillable") is a thing which is TOO OP!
My suggestion is removing it, or nerfing it down to only have normal golden apples, no shields or enchanted golden apples.

Now, Shopping is (for I think a lot of people) just not fair, other people aren't that good/have that much points, nerfing it down or removing it would make it more balanced!
Enchanted Golden Apples for example are too OP together with Prot. 3 Diamond Armour!

So, my "Petition" is:

-Remove Shops in FFA
-Nerf Shops in FFA
-or just keep the shop as it is!

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
I get the frustration but as I've said in a couple of these threads, FFA as a gamemode isn't meant to really be fair, there will always be teaming or something anyway, and the shop isn't so OP that you're unkillable. I actually find it pretty fun to get a few non shoppers to team on a shopper as a sort of boss fight.

Reactions: TheAway905

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Im pretty sure that “petition threads” aren’t allowed, but yes I agree with this. Shopping is so annoying, especially when wizards shop.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Hi, petition threads are not allowed. If you'd like a change to be made then please make a new suggestion thread.
-Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Top Bottom