Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

You would like to see this?

• Total voters

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Hello everybody!

So recently I heard you can kill you cat/dog in Solo Lucky Island and also in team in a few ways. I know there is an Escalated thread about killing your cat/dogs and that is needs to be punishable. But what if... You kill your own pet accidentally because of a fire sword or a bow you know. They are dealing quite good damage. With a fire sword, so you fire your own cat accidentally but you don't want that, that is an example. You also can hit or shoot your cat on some way. But it's really annoying. So actually my idea is that you can't kill your own pet because that pet stands in your way. But other people can kill your pet always.

Small suggestion but I want to keep this very simple, thanks for reading and BYE!

Mats3209

Mar 25, 2017
Yeah i totally agree with this. I have had so many times that I burn my pet with a fire sword. I also have had teammates that just kill my pet for fun i guess. This would be great if it would be added!

• Love
Reactions: Zathelas

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Hello everybody!

So recently I heard you can kill you cat/dog in Solo Lucky Island and also in team in a few ways. I know there is an Escalated thread about killing your cat/dogs and that is needs to be punishable. But what if... You kill your own pet accidentally because of a fire sword or a bow you know. They are dealing quite good damage. With a fire sword, so you fire your own cat accidentally but you don't want that, that is an example. You also can hit or shoot your cat on some way. But it's really annoying. So actually my idea is that you can't kill your own pet because that pet stands in your way. But other people can kill your pet always.

Small suggestion but I want to keep this very simple, thanks for reading and BYE!

I like this post, small suggestion and great idea, but it could be a victory in some matches due to the pet, big yes from me.

• Love
Reactions: Zathelas
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom