Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like personal servers on cubecraft ?

• Total voters

Jens Dom

Aug 24, 2017
Belgium
It would be nice if cubecraft added personal servers like mineplex where you can create your own personal server and choose your minigame you want to play on it.
From a certain rank you get acces to the command to create one.
And maby add something like how higher the players rank is the more players that can join in the private server.

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Ehmm...
Can you maybe explain it better?
You can create on cubecraft your own server and play it with friends? On a private server but you have a party system... You can create a party and you invité friends or other people and you can play with them! o_O

Reactions: Guinchuu

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
how to lag Cubecraft

this would open up many games which would lag the server as it would open more unnecessary world which would well lag
honestly just use the party system if you want your friends to join games and if you have more people than party slots than you could have 2 separate parties each joining the same game

Reactions: Twania

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
This will just lag the server so bad. Cubecraft created the party system to create the same effect as the private servers. You can easily switch gamemodes when you are in a party. You can also invite your friends to the party so that you can play games with your friends.

Reactions: Quake_02

Quake_02

Novice Member
Apr 22, 2017
This will just lag the server so bad. Cubecraft created the party system to create the same effect as the private servers. You can easily switch gamemodes when you are in a party. You can also invite your friends to the party so that you can play games with your friends.
Seeing what you have said yeah no point really

Reactions: Zombiepower

ZingBing

Aug 18, 2017
It would be cool, but as others said it would lag the server, and is pretty much copying Mineplex, like you said here:
It would be nice if cubecraft added personal servers like mineplex

If they found a good way to make it unique, maybe it would have some good potential

MikeDaKing

Apr 1, 2016
Eggwars Map Teaparty
I think this isn't the best idea. Think of the chat on Mineplex, filled with people telling people to join their private server. Most of the private servers would probably empty.

Reactions: ZingBing

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I don't think this would be a good idea as it would mean we need many servers to be able to opened and during certain times, this could cause excessive lag on the server.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
It would be nice if cubecraft added personal servers like mineplex where you can create your own personal server and choose your minigame you want to play on it.
From a certain rank you get acces to the command to create one.
And maby add something like how higher the players rank is the more players that can join in the private server.
I made this suggestion a while ago and I am all in on it! +1

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom