Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Mar 8, 2021
Hello, I tried joining The CubeCraft Server, But when I tried to join, I got Permanently Banned for no reason, I don't know what I did

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2021
Did you discuss your appeal?
I'll give you the screenshot
image_2021-03-08_113854.png

Mar 8, 2021
First of all you should NEVER share your appeal code! You should remove the screenshot from the thread or blur the appeal code!

Secondly, have you tried using your UUID at the appeals site? Also I think you didn't type your Minecraft username correctly, there is no Java account with the name 'Mighty_Phython45'.
Wait, How do you even make a Java Account?

Ge1ster

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2020
Lampland
Wait, How do you even make a Java Account?
Java accounts are bought from the official Minecraft website, they are Microsoft accounts.
CubeCraft is a server only accessible to Java and Bedrock accounts which you have to pay for.
Your account must be a cracked (free) account, that's the reason why you can't join the server

Mar 8, 2021
Java accounts are bought from the official Minecraft website, they are Microsoft accounts.
CubeCraft is a server only accessible to Java and Bedrock accounts which you have to pay for.
Your account must be a cracked (free) account, that's the reason why you can't join the server
That's why i can play it in Bedrock..

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom