Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

slrmohamed

Member
Sep 22, 2024
39
80
24
Cairo Egypt
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I would like to suggest a change for the upcoming BedWars update: making the rank a permanent purchase instead of a monthly subscription. I believe this would provide a better experience for players, encouraging them to invest in the rank once and enjoy its benefits permanently, which would enhance player satisfaction and improve the long-term gameplay experience.
 

Tyhfr

Member
Mar 7, 2025
25
29
14
I would like to suggest a change for the upcoming BedWars update: making the rank a permanent purchase instead of a monthly subscription. I believe this would provide a better experience for players, encouraging them to invest in the rank once and enjoy its benefits permanently, which would enhance player satisfaction and improve the long-term gameplay experience.
I agree entirely, I get that they need to have consistent income rather than a one-time payment, but just as with all of the other games, this would be much better for all players.
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Omg soon Halloween month!!
1d7a42f0f1429ed47aaedd7a587b651c.jpg
Back to playing way too much EggWars 🥚
NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
Top Bottom