Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should bans for making a fake report be permanent?

• Yes

Votes: 34 59.6%
  • No

Votes: 23 40.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 469419

This is a thread to discuss what @Dqnnny said, not to bring up things from the past, if you want to talk to me talk to me on discord. I don't want to "clutter" this thread with messages about other things.
Lol. I'm talking about it Fermín, now, please, stop quoting me since I gave my opinion, and as yourself said, you should respect it instead of arguing it with me every time. And no, I didn't brought up anything from the past. I was not meaning the normal infractions we've got, I was meaning something else. Something that you and I know perfectly what I'm talking about. Now, again, please, stop quoting me to discuss things constantly. Thanks.

And we aren't talking about something off-topic, this is related with the topic, fake reports, so no worries dude :P

It's just that I'd rather to not continue this argument with you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dqnnny

Apr 16, 2017
Netherlands
Because attempting to get someone muted/banned on fake evidence is way worse than saying profanities in the chat (which would normally get someone perm muted). The permeant mute would be punishment in addition to time.

It's not about what the intended goal was, it's about the use of the fake evidence. That's incredibly scummy and immoral.

In my opinion, a mute alone wouldn't be sufficient punishment for such a severe offence.
Still don't see why it should be an instant perm ban, but thanks for the reactions!

Reactions: Technosword

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
Still don't see why it should be an instant perm ban, but thanks for the reactions!
I think the main reason for this is that your intent is obviously to accuse an innocent player and have them punished for something they didnt do. you are basically lying to hurt someone else, and this is why i believe it should stay a perm ban.

(and the reason its not a mute is because you didnt use the chat to commit the offense, and could still do it while muted)

Reactions: Herrero

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I think the main reason for this is that your intent is obviously to accuse an innocent player and have them punished for something they didnt do. you are basically lying to hurt someone else, and this is why i believe it should stay a perm ban.

(and the reason its not a mute is because you didnt use the chat to commit the offense, and could still do it while muted)
To add on:
You’re doing this explicitly to one person. You want to cause that one exact person trouble. I noticed you made a reference to cheating. You do not target one person when cheating, you do when creating fake evidence. You put time and dedication into falsifying evidence for just a singular person which is really not right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Top Bottom