• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
What I mean is not that I don't want them to get second chances, what I mean is that if hacker get to know that hacking is perm ban, many would probably stop hacking. This is more like an intimidation

Everyone makes mistakes, everyone needs a second chance. Imagine you hacked, and you got banned, how would you like it if you could never play again?

You say that if it's a perm ban, then people won't hack in the first place, but what if people don't know that hacking gets you a perm ban.

Last edited:

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
I disagree with this because forgiveness makes CubeCraft, cubecraft. The whole reason of a 1 month ban is to make the person who hacked think about what they've done. So, if cube got rid of that, that'd get rid of forgiveness. Also, after the month passes and they still hack, perm ban.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
I disagree with this because forgiveness makes CubeCraft, cubecraft. The whole reason of a 1 month ban is to make the person who hacked think about what they've done. So, if cube got rid of that, that'd get rid of forgiveness. Also, after the month passes and they still hack, perm ban.
Majority of hackers don't really care. They get banned and they don't appeal; instead, they hop on a new alt and continue hacking. How? They use alt dispensers and pay--as an example--$1 USD for 10+ alts or buy accounts from Mojang for $27 USD. Based on all the reports I've made, most of the banned hackers don't appeal (alt account and don't care as I said above) or appeal and get denied.

I'd say yes to a permaban but if not, then this: if they are banned on their main or an alt and decide to log on to their alt without hacks, the alt gets banned with the same ban time as the first. If they hack on the new alt, it's a permaban (2nd hacking instance) to the main and any alts associated with it.

TK_Forest

Sep 9, 2016
UK
bit.ly
Today in EVERY SINGLE game I played I saw a hacker! I hate them, they just ruin minecraft.My suggestion is to give PERMANENT BAN to HACKERS INSTEAD OF 1 MONTH, BECAUSE AFTER THE MONTH PASSES, THEY STILL USE HACKS. Now every hacker that plays never would play again and ruin Cubecraft. Thanks, hope cubecraft makes this NOW.
I think hackers should get another chance because say someone wanted to annoy their friend and got hold of their mc account. they could hack and then get them banned forever on their favourite server. I think it should stay as it is!

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
Majority of hackers don't really care. They get banned and they don't appeal; instead, they hop on a new alt and continue hacking. How? They use alt dispensers and pay--as an example--$1 USD for 10+ alts or buy accounts from Mojang for $27 USD. Based on all the reports I've made, most of the banned hackers don't appeal (alt account and don't care as I said above) or appeal and get denied.

I'd say yes to a permaban but if not, then this: if they are banned on their main or an alt and decide to log on to their alt without hacks, the alt gets banned with the same ban time as the first. If they hack on the new alt, it's a permaban (2nd hacking instance) to the main and any alts associated with it.

Well if the hackers were to do that thwn that would be absolutely idiotic of them because if you know that you'll be banned from a server why on earth are gonna keep paying 30 dollars for a new account, If a hacker is that stupid honestly I wouldn't even care anymore you let them spend around 500 bucks getting alts and then having them be banned again their honestly the biggest idiots because in the end they wont be laughing Mojang will

TacoManMx

Sep 6, 2016
Mexico
www.youtube.com
Everyone makes mistakes, everyone needs a second chance. Imagine you hacked, and you got banned, how would you like it if you could never play again?

You say that if it's a perm ban, then people won't hack in the first place, but what if people don't that hacking gets you a perm ban.
Just don´t hack and
Hackers make cubecraft, cubecraft, so that is why staff needs to make something to change this.

Tom25W

Nov 12, 2016
Tbh i dont see a reason to give hackers a temp ban,its like giving trump a free nuclear bomb-give him a second one

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
hey,
I think the hacker can get a better first month ban and if they do it again they get a permanent gain that seems to me good.
You understand? ;)

Yamin

Forum Veteran
May 8, 2016
the sushi bar
I think every hack deservs a second chance.
So if they screw up for the second time they will be banned permanently.

TacoManMx

Sep 6, 2016
Mexico
www.youtube.com

This is how it works, hackers get more than 1 change and just don´t even care.

_Rogue_Killer_

Novice Member
Nov 25, 2016
In a land Called NYC
www.youtube.com
Today in EVERY SINGLE game I played I saw a hacker! I hate them, they just ruin minecraft.My suggestion is to give PERMANENT BAN to HACKERS INSTEAD OF 1 MONTH, BECAUSE AFTER THE MONTH PASSES, THEY STILL USE HACKS. Now every hacker that plays never would play again and ruin Cubecraft. Thanks, hope cubecraft makes this NOW.
I agreed with you a few days ago but giving them a permanent ban doesn't allow for a second chance. If they hack again then they are permanently banned! Don't accuse me of being a hacker, I have reported over 20 and report them in every game I see them!

Reactions: KitKatkels17
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
thank you for everything!
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratss my friend! <3
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss Frontt! <3
Chromodynamics wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on Mod!!
ToonBer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Pookie Bear Otter Frontlane made it OMG, congrats :monkeylookaway:
Top Bottom