Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AwesomeGamer

Jul 18, 2015
this is my suggestion to permanent ban people that use glitch or ban them for a really long time why i want this to happen well is simple,using the no fall glitch is just similar or the same as a hack,and people are taking advantage of this glitch because they know they are not goin to be permanent ban,and i know this because now there more people that use this glitch than to see hackers.I just want this new rule because now everybody that uses this glitch knows that they are goin to be ban or that if they use that glitch its baneable

MadGab210

Dedicated Member
Jan 29, 2014
Chicago
There is already a rule against abusing glitches, but the punishment is 1-3 months (can be seen here https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.41864/). I can see why you would want people to be permanently banned instead of temporarily banned, but compared to other offenses, I personally believe abusing glitches isn't a very bad one. Obviously, yes it is wrong to do this and a ban is the correct punishment, but I think a permanent ban would be a little harsh.

Raindrop57

Mar 29, 2014
A Raincloud
I hate the no fall bug... I knocked someone off the edge, and then they suddenly appeared back on the bridge running towards me... Clear evidence they were TRYING to abuse the bug as if he didn't know what happened he would just be standing in place or walking back off the edge. Back on the topic, I think that the ban time should be increased on subsequent occasions, maybe 1 month first time, then up to max 6 months on later offenses.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I would say that they should prolong the ban depending on how much they abused it and how severe the bug is. So that means like if someone were to use the no fall glitch around like 3 times, that should translate to about 2 months ban because it isnt extremely gamechanging, but can be a pain, and it guarantees that it _isnt_ lag.

Reactions: MadGab210

AwesomeGamer

Jul 18, 2015
i know theirs a punishment for or months but what i think it should be for more because everybody that uses that glitch knows you can get ban

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom