Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should I be unmuted?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marmol

Novice Member
Dec 7, 2016
(This mainly goes out for the mod IceScreams to review)

Hi, going to keep this short and concise. Seeing as I cannot re-appeal on the APPEAL section i will do it here and let it serve as my formal introduction....

I am Marmol a 1.8 java player who got permanently muted Feb 1, 2020 1:11:38 AM. Here is the link to the evidence of me getting muted: https://reports.cubecraft.net/r/e/tswc6avjNoS63CiirnBd

Just to make myself clear. I am not here to deny that I didn't deserve to be punished, instead I am here to admit my wrongdoings and try to clear my name. Toxicity has been my middle name when playing Minecraft for as long as i can remember however I have learnt that its frankly just sad and pathetic.

I also got caught bypassing this mute with my alt which is why I waited for the 1 month mute on that account to be lifted before appealing, I have also made sure i inform myself on the rules of CubeCraft.

I am an active member of the 1.8 CubeCraft community and after being muted for a couple months you can have my word that I have learnt from this. I can strongly guarantee that you will never have to deal with me anymore and I am so certain of this that if you do have to, you can blacklist this account from the server. I believe in second chances and if you do too, then you know what to do :)

Thank you for your time and make sure you keep washing your hands

p.s. any mods reading this please forward onto IceScreams unless you are a higher up mod, thanks.

M A R M O L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom