Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LanceDaniels

Forum Expert
Jul 4, 2016
Hello CubeCrafters,

Today I would like to share some doubts from spanish people.

They have some doubts about the word "espera". This word isn't allowed in the global chat.

In english the word "espera" means "wait". It's a word very useful for spanish people especially when they play with their friends in CubeCraft. Also some new players feel confused when they try to use it.

I think that spanish people can't say "espera" because the word "pera" is not allowed to say in global chat. In english the word "pera" means "pear"

In my opinion, It's inconvenient not to be able to use this word and a little annoying because some spanish people say "sp3ra" instead of "espera".

banana_smiley_16.gif
#SpanishSquad

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
Well, there were some reasons as to why this was blocked. You are right, 'Espera' means wait, but it contains the word 'pera' which mean pear. But there are people who use the word 'perra' which means 'bitch'. They use the word 'pera' to by-pass the word 'perra'.

Overall, I do agree with you to unblock it, but it will also be hard to make sure players don't by-pass it.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Well, there were some reasons as to why this was blocked. You are right, 'Espera' means wait, but it contains the word 'pera' which mean pear. But there are people who use the word 'perra' which means 'bitch'. They use the word 'pera' to by-pass the word 'perra'.

Overall, I do agree with you to unblock it, but it will also be hard to make sure players don't by-pass it.
Players will always find a way to bypass things even spaces in between letters i found can bypass a chat filter

Reactions: Cyan

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
here we go again [Link]

Another great example of Spanish people not being able to speak their language properly, not even mentioning numbers of non-spanish players having no clue why they "are not allowed to say that"
but it will also be hard to make sure players don't by-pass it
p3ra, per@, per4, p3r@, p3r4, p -gtjigh- era,
p
era

etc...
If people really want to say that word, they will.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on Fodjdkd999's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member! :D
Reesle wrote on jtdogzone6843's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! :)
UncleSpect wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Cool member appreciation moment!:D 💙
Top Bottom