Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
I can agree, never give up. My first two applications failed, but I never quit and I developed my 3rd application which was successful :D

Its extremely key to think on how to improve, found out where you went wrong on the last application.

Reactions: 1212hawks_

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
TL;DR it all,
I think that, even though people shouldn't give up on trying to become helper, and the fact that you want to give determination is really good, the amount of people who joined the server yesterday and are complaining about the apply taking too much time are making me go mad. Isn't it common sense that if you joined yesterday and have no proof of being neither helpful or influential in any way for the community you will not become staff right away? And thi guys don't even want to train, to become helpers, to apply, NO. They go spam to become ADMIN on @Mac 's profile. I'll keep your thread in mind though, if I'll ever decide to apply.

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
TL;DR it all,
I think that, even though people shouldn't give up on trying to become helper, and the fact that you want to give determination is really good, the amount of people who joined the server yesterday and are complaining about the apply taking too much time are making me go mad. Isn't it common sense that if you joined yesterday and have no proof of being neither helpful or influential in any way for the community you will not become staff right away? And thi guys don't even want to train, to become helpers, to apply, NO. They go spam to become ADMIN on @Mac 's profile. I'll keep your thread in mind though, if I'll ever decide to apply.
Lol. At first, I did apply when I joined not knowing that I had to get 50 messages. But I know now lol

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom