Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

do you agree or disagree with this rule

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hoebelpro

Novice Member
Jun 26, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
to begin with i love to chat in the lobbys and i never do party chat, i adore when evryone chats with us
but i get frustrated with those people begging and threatening the people with rank if they dont vote for op or normal ... im ok if they ask it but without spamming and threatening those people with rank and only with the tell command
i would be happy if there was a ban for doing that or atleast a warning.
its my opinion and sure you can disagree with it but pls leave than in the comments why
thx - hoebelpro

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
If you see people spamming chat, meaning the same person saying the same/similar message three or more times in a minute or so then you can warn them for spam. If they persist then you can report them with screenshots. The rules clearly state:
No spamming
Spam refers to any unwanted and unnecessary posts in chat. This includes, but is not limited to, repetition of the same phrase or post, posting random strings of letters, symbols, etc., posting chat meant to harm, troll, or upset other players, or posting multiple links to things such as youtube channels or livestreams without warrant.
Which can be read here

Reactions: Hoebelpro

Quake_02

Novice Member
Apr 22, 2017
to begin with i love to chat in the lobbys and i never do party chat, i adore when evryone chats with us
but i get frustrated with those people begging and threatening the people with rank if they dont vote for op or normal ... im ok if they ask it but without spamming and threatening those people with rank and only with the tell command
its my opinion and sure you can disagree with it but pls leave than in the comments why
thx - hoebelpro
Dude i am the same, and if you don't vote for the thing they wanted they get angry and start a fight in the chat

Rose2247

Jun 22, 2016
Or just don't get triggered about it.
Look it's not about being "triggered", it's about the fact that people who donate and get the ability to vote for game types shouldn't be spammed. Not to mention that people who don't get what they want people tell the Gold+ to "kys" or to "Drink Bleach". Not only that say, for instance, I voted for OP items and normal health and three teams didn't want that, I end up getting targeted. Do you get what I am saying here? No matter what we Gold+ ranks do, we get shade, death threats, and get targeted. So don't claim that this post is about being "Triggered" when it clearly isn't.

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
As said above. If someone's spamming report them. It's just what players say. I want op sometimes too. I don't always get it. Don't get triggered. I don't think this needs to be punishable.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
thx - hoebelpro
I feel you, I just hate it when I am just wanting to play a normal game and I get people saying you suck! I then say "I got the rank, I choose what" and they say "you mean you got it with your mom's credit card" and its just annoying. Then I get rushed. If I don't vote at all they get SUPER MAD. They say "well why did you get a rank if you didn't vote at all?"

Just saying, I totally feel you dude! I just some what learned to ignore it...

Jako_Nc

Novice Member
Jan 20, 2017
Australia
in the lobby we got 3 types of people
a. The look at me people (attention grabbers): these people are always looking for ways to get peoples attention; for example: "The parkour is easy" or "Look at the top of the tree"
b. the controlling: These people are mostly known as 'the spammers' they spend most there time in the lobby telling people what to do in specifics. because god help you if you vote double health with that op.
c. the good player: these players are accepting of whatever happens, they're there for the game; and they don't complaint or say anything offencive or rrude to any players. these are the best players in a lobby and they're accepting of everything.

Jako_Nc

Novice Member
Jan 20, 2017
Australia
I feel you, I just hate it when I am just wanting to play a normal game and I get people saying you suck! I then say "I got the rank, I choose what" and they say "you mean you got it with your mom's credit card" and its just annoying. Then I get rushed. If I don't vote at all they get SUPER MAD. They say "well why did you get a rank if you didn't vote at all?"

Just saying, I totally feel you dude! I just some what learned to ignore it...
Whenever i choose normal items and someone says "Why would you vote normal items?" i always ask so are you being rhetorical or do you wanna start a flame war? after that they usually never reply it's great c:
Even sometimes ill say something like "welcome to the crap cafe everyone" after they say that. it gets great responses every time

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Look it's not about being "triggered", it's about the fact that people who donate and get the ability to vote for game types shouldn't be spammed. Not to mention that people who don't get what they want people tell the Gold+ to "kys" or to "Drink Bleach". Not only that say, for instance, I voted for OP items and normal health and three teams didn't want that, I end up getting targeted. Do you get what I am saying here? No matter what we Gold+ ranks do, we get shade, death threats, and get targeted. So don't claim that this post is about being "Triggered" when it clearly isn't.
If they really target you for that reason, I think you can report them for it, not sure though.

If this really is a problem for a lot of people (which from my perspective, as a person with a gold rank isn't), then I'd suggest making an "anonymous" option that doesn't display your name when you vote and doesn't display your rank in the game lobby. I'd be a lot better than banning/muting ~40% of the player base.

Hoebelpro

Novice Member
Jun 26, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
If they really target you for that reason, I think you can report them for it, not sure though.

If this really is a problem for a lot of people (which from my perspective, as a person with a gold rank isn't), then I'd suggest making an "anonymous" option that doesn't display your name when you vote and doesn't display your rank in the game lobby. I'd be a lot better than banning/muting ~40% of the player base.
lol 40 % of the player base

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Whenever i choose normal items and someone says "Why would you vote normal items?" i always ask so are you being rhetorical or do you wanna start a flame war? after that they usually never reply it's great c:
Even sometimes ill say something like "welcome to the crap cafe everyone" after they say that. it gets great responses every time
Wait, so you're telling me this only happens to me?

elesema12

Apr 7, 2015
hey hello i read the tittle I am diamond i dont mind if they ask me for op

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom