Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

dragonmaniac

Apr 29, 2021
I think that block placing needs to be fixed, I've been in a lot of situations where I'm trying to prevent people from getting to my base or where I'm running on low health where I place blocks in front of them and they ghost through like they are phantom blocks. It's quite annoying to get one tapped cause u think ur safe but then they walk straight through a five layer bridge blocker. Also god bridging needs to be fixed cause sometimes my friend dies while on his last life god bridging cause it just stops. It doesn't effect me cause I use MJ bridge, but it definitely needs to be fixed.

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
It's hard to get video evidence cause I don't have a video editer to cut videos, and my Xbox clipping thing doesn't work and only clips on second.
If your clipping system on Xbox doesn’t work I recommend you deleting a lot of clips, this is what resolved mine, secondly, save you clip from Xbox app and then crop it to the right length.

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
It's block glitch and already known, they said it's fixed and I've never encountered this problem
Happened to me yesterday, get your teamamtes to run to you on a bridge and test it. It’s not patched as I tried to block somebody yestterday

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just noticed that there’s a new Minecraft server 👀
IMG_0411.png

What are your thoughts on it so far?
Tommy Boi wrote on Alemiz's profile.
Happy Birthday, mysterious dev!
The new matchmaking system is now live on Mega SkyWars, alongside the summer map Swirls!
I tried it and its amazing, so helpful for playing new maps and seasonal maps!
thx reesle for the follow 1st 1 thank u!!
Top Bottom