Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Apr 10, 2020
PE players like myself are at a disadvantage when we play with the Bedrock players who can 'bunny-hop' while bridging: this leads to extremely short games where the Bedrock player just rushes all the islands and destroys all the eggs. I understand this isn't cheating or anything, but is a bit unfair lol.

I don't really know if anything can be done to level the playing field so maybe this is just a 'gripe' forum ahahaha but like I'm sure you guys have experienced this at least once.

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
Just to be clear you are talking about the "speed bridging" method that allows you to basically build a bridge while sprinting right?

If that's what you're talking about, yes I've witnessed it. It's quite a weird way to bridge. Might be a glitch actually. I haven't played bedrock enough to know the "tricks" players use to gain an advantage so i'm not sure.

Apr 10, 2020
Just to be clear you are talking about the "speed bridging" method that allows you to basically build a bridge while sprinting right?

If that's what you're talking about, yes I've witnessed it. It's quite a weird way to bridge. Might be a glitch actually. I haven't played bedrock enough to know the "tricks" players use to gain an advantage so i'm not sure.
No, PE players can sprint while bridging (I've almost mastered that). What I'm talking about is bedrock players bunny-hopping while bridging: sprinting and jumping while bridging. It's impossible on PE. I don't know how they do it, but it seems like all the leaderboard players are bedrock super-speed bridgers :/

Apr 10, 2020
Is it possible to change your PE to bedrock edition? I'm on a computer and being able to bunnyhop bridge would be super helpful lol

Showy

Apr 8, 2020
Europe

I am able to do the speed-jump bridge. Which in short, you build a bridge will sprinting and jumping. It is the fastest way to bridge on bedrock. I am unsure if it is classified as a glitch or not, but I made a bit of a tutorial on it. Check out my threads.

Apr 10, 2020
I am able to do the speed-jump bridge. Which in short, you build a bridge will sprinting and jumping. It is the fastest way to bridge on bedrock. I am unsure if it is classified as a glitch or not, but I made a bit of a tutorial on it. Check out my threads.
But I'm on PE so I can't :(
I don't think it's a glitch, though. Probably legit.

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
But I'm on PE so I can't :(
I don't think it's a glitch, though. Probably legit.

I wouldn’t be too concerned about it. Speed bridging only helps you get to islands faster. Not really effective in a fight. If you can do the basic speed bridging that’s good enough. I’d worry about brushing up on your pvp skills. That’s what truly matters.

Calichin

Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2019
Americaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Yeah, I think it would be cool if they made a system where PE players go against other PE players. I myself am one of those players who chain bridge (sprint-jump while placing blocks) and I find myself easily eliminating teams and some players seem to struggle to even react to how I got there so fast. Sadly, I don't think bedrock has a way of supporting to only putting players against people on their own platform.

N00bYeeter

Novice Member
Feb 1, 2019
US
Its a little bit faster, but no so much that it gives any real advantage over PE. But this has to do with the mechanics of Minecraft itself and is not a cubecraft thing.

Calichin

Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2019
Americaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Its a little bit faster, but no so much that it gives any real advantage over PE. But this has to do with the mechanics of Minecraft itself and is not a cubecraft thing.
Oh I see where you're coming from. Yeah I guess it's just a feature from bedrock but sadly I don't think that will change for a while. :(

Chr7st

Jan 18, 2020
Paraguay
This comment is coming from a Leaderboard "bunny-hopper". Lol. It's interesting to see where you are coming from, and I agree something should be done about it, for you sake and for our (by our I mean us PC/Console Players). There is a way to do "PE Only" Gamemodes, at least on some small servers like Hyperlands there is such a thing, it helps mobile players have a even playing field, maybe CC should add something like that. It would also make games more fun for us good players.
Intersting subject you have here! I recommend making a post on suggestions. This isn't the place to ask for something like PE only Gamemodes.

Apr 10, 2020
I wouldn’t be too concerned about it. Speed bridging only helps you get to islands faster. Not really effective in a fight. If you can do the basic speed bridging that’s good enough. I’d worry about brushing up on your pvp skills. That’s what truly matters.
Lol in eggwars it is very concerning ahaha pvp skills are important but if they just bridged-bunny-hopped to your island while you're on the mainland die already

Apr 10, 2020
Yeah, I think it would be cool if they made a system where PE players go against other PE players. I myself am one of those players who chain bridge (sprint-jump while placing blocks) and I find myself easily eliminating teams and some players seem to struggle to even react to how I got there so fast. Sadly, I don't think bedrock has a way of supporting to only putting players against people on their own platform.
Yeah that would be me

*shock* did you just destroy my egg??? :P

Reactions: Calichin
Apr 10, 2020
This comment is coming from a Leaderboard "bunny-hopper". Lol. It's interesting to see where you are coming from, and I agree something should be done about it, for you sake and for our (by our I mean us PC/Console Players). There is a way to do "PE Only" Gamemodes, at least on some small servers like Hyperlands there is such a thing, it helps mobile players have a even playing field, maybe CC should add something like that. It would also make games more fun for us good players.
Intersting subject you have here! I recommend making a post on suggestions. This isn't the place to ask for something like PE only Gamemodes.
What's your in-game name?
Is it KingChris something?

SSJ3Nicholas

Apr 18, 2020
PE players like myself are at a disadvantage when we play with the Bedrock players who can 'bunny-hop' while bridging: this leads to extremely short games where the Bedrock player just rushes all the islands and destroys all the eggs. I understand this isn't cheating or anything, but is a bit unfair lol.

I don't really know if anything can be done to level the playing field so maybe this is just a 'gripe' forum ahahaha but like I'm sure you guys have experienced this at least once.
Personally i dont find a lot of people that do this method of bridging in the world of bedrock cubecraft. But when i do they are normally very good players and definitely give me a small challenge. If you would like i could teach you how to use this method just add me discord and message me, Kadein#6017

Apr 10, 2020
Personally i dont find a lot of people that do this method of bridging in the world of bedrock cubecraft. But when i do they are normally very good players and definitely give me a small challenge. If you would like i could teach you how to use this method just add me discord and message me, Kadein#6017
"Small" challenge? Wow you must be very skilled, then!
I don't use bedrock, so naturally I can't lol there's nothing you could teach me.

ValentinoGV_

Oct 25, 2016
Cádiz, Andalucía
It is actually a thing to do with mechanics with Minecraft, so nothing can be fixed here. It is an "advantage" that Bedrock players get.
Yes, it is a bit unfair but there is actually nothing to do :(

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
Top Bottom