Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
I wanna say… please stop complaining about how hard it is for a mobile player to beat a pc player until you’ve been on pc. It’s like playing a sport or an instrument. Sure the new and most shiny stuff helps, but it’s what inside you that matters. If you don’t like fighting pc players, then find a different game to play. Part of Minecraft bedrock is its cross platform capabilities. Even if you could “only fight mobile players” there are workarounds like a mobile leader to a pc party. I think mobile players should calm down about this “pc players are overpowered” because I said the same thing once and know myself to be wrong now.

muby

Oct 2, 2021
Nigeria
I don’t know if this is just me, but there has been a lot of pc players on egg wars bedrock recently, in my opinion I feel pc players SHOULDN’T be able to play with bedrock players here me out, when you see Java players play Egg wars you see how fast they bridge, when it comes to mobile we can jump/run bridge like they can. This is just my opinion and I just wanna know if I’m the only one who has seen a spike of PC players.
There have always been PC players in Bedrock edition. And it would be extremely unfair and unreasonable to ban PC players from playing Bedrock Edition.

Naaomita

Dec 12, 2020
Spain
Pronouns
She/Her
I don’t know if this is just me, but there has been a lot of pc players on egg wars bedrock recently, in my opinion I feel pc players SHOULDN’T be able to play with bedrock players here me out, when you see Java players play Egg wars you see how fast they bridge, when it comes to mobile we can jump/run bridge like they can. This is just my opinion and I just wanna know if I’m the only one who has seen a spike of PC players.
Pc players shouldn't be excluded just because they are pc players, it's not fair.
There are many Bedrock players who are very good, pc players are not invincible

Reactions: small bob 294

phalecy

Apr 25, 2022
I have noticed much more PC players recently. I have played on my iPad for a year and have played on Xbox and have some tips for the community. Scaffolding on iPad and Xbox is possible and I have done it many times some players overlook this factor. For Pvp in Pocket Edition I found that certain iPads can double click and even triple click and can cause immense damage allowing the undermined iPad player to win. Hope this information is useful.

Reactions: small bob 294

ramper8240

Apr 26, 2022
I disagree, I guarantee there is not a single mobile player who can beat an average PC player or even a good console player
I would not take it as far as a “guarantee” when it comes to mobile players being less capable compared to PC players. Sure, PC players can spam and kill a lot of people without lifting a finger, but that doesn’t mean that they totally outnumber mobile players in combat games. I play on mobile and I beat guys who could spam me without hesitation. There is something in Minecraft (or anything that has to do with attacking other people) called strategy and it is used to take down the opponent. One of the things that make me better than 95% of all Minecraft players are bows. I’ve used them in Eggwars so much that I forgot the physics in the real game for bows (yes there is a difference, try it if you don’t believe me). I also spleef people and tnt bomb them and do pretty much any strategy you can think of. It just takes practice on mobile to get better, and anyone could do what I do in the game, but most aren’t willing to give mobile a try, and I can’t blame them considering it does have its downsides. But next time you see someone playing on mobile, DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THEM, or you might just find yourself with a “You Died” screen in front of your face.

Jun 22, 2020
I will happily 1v1 them if there is a way and I'll get my brother to, too I would be on PC though because I suck on console or mobile 😂 and I'm not saying these guys suck or anything I just don't believe it's possible and I'd be happily proven wrong and impressed if so
Mobile players have a huge understated advantage. They can turn their FOV up to 110, and suddenly can hit anything within that range, no need to learn to aim precisely.
On console and PC, you can hold down the button to bridge. Due to mobile’s building system you have to tap for every block you place, making it much harder to bridge.
When sprinting, you move at 5.612 blocks/second, meaning if you can click 6 cps, you should be able to sprint bridge flawlessly on mobile.

Reactions: KarlChea
Jun 22, 2020
I would not take it as far as a “guarantee” when it comes to mobile players being less capable compared to PC players. Sure, PC players can spam and kill a lot of people without lifting a finger, but that doesn’t mean that they totally outnumber mobile players in combat games.
I have to lift 2 fingers to get 11 cps on cubecraft, due to the no double clicking rule.
I play on mobile and I beat guys who could spam me without hesitation.
Cps is far from the most important skill in pvp. Aim and movement are where it's at. Both are fields where mobile poses little to no disadvantage.
There is something in Minecraft (or anything that has to do with attacking other people) called strategy and it is used to take down the opponent. One of the things that make me better than 95% of all Minecraft players are bows. I’ve used them in Eggwars so much that I forgot the physics in the real game for bows (yes there is a difference, try it if you don’t believe me). I also spleef people and tnt bomb them and do pretty much any strategy you can think of.
Success using this kind of gameplay takes a opponent who doesn't see it coming. A decent player will just place 4 blocks and your arrows are useless.
It just takes practice on mobile to get better, and anyone could do what I do in the game, but most aren’t willing to give mobile a try, and I can’t blame them considering it does have its downsides.
It takes practice on every platform to be good.
But next time you see someone playing on mobile, DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THEM, or you might just find yourself with a “You Died” screen in front of your face.
You should never underestimate any opponent. Mobile players tend to be younger and often have less knowledge about the game, and are therefore seen as worse in general than pc or console players.

The main skills to learn are sprint resetting and strafing, combining those you can win fights with only one or two cps, providing your timing is good.

AusarRitter

Feb 23, 2022
United States
Some people play on controllers with their PCs. Also, it wouldn't be fair since they play on the same platform and some players who play on a controller can be better than keyboard & mouse players.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Nightmare wrote on linkxniko's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Top Bottom