Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I got bedrock on my laptop and I’m wondering what are the best way to loot chest, shop in eggwars and sprint because those all seem a bit slow for me

Passer

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
California
www.cubecraft.net
I just use the default controls but I set R to sprint. As far as looting when I need to buy multiple things at the same time I use esc the second In finish buying an item and when I need to buy for example 2 stacks of blocks I spam click the blocks as your crosshair will end up in the same spot every time.

Reactions: wxzzrd

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I just use the default controls but I set R to sprint. As far as looting when I need to buy multiple things at the same time I use esc the second In finish buying an item and when I need to buy for example 2 stacks of blocks I spam click the blocks as your crosshair will end up in the same spot every time.
Okay thanks anyone else do smth different?

Reactions: Passer

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
I can tell you my keybinds,
My sprint is - Q
My movement is - WASD (default)
My sneak is - C
My Drop is - T (Don't recommend that one)
My hotbar is - 1=1 |2=2 |3=3 4=mouse button| 5 mouse button| 6=R| 7=F| 8=E| 9=G (all of those are pretty bad i don't recommend them
My Inventory- I (Don't recommend that one make it far from E)
My Open Chat is - ENTER (personal prefrence)
My Open Command is - O
My Perspective is - SHIFT ( I really like it tbf )

These might be good for you since I'm laptop too
My Mouse is - Logitech G5O2 Hero

Modulo

Dec 30, 2019
I use default, except for Z, X, C, being 7, 8, 9 hotkeys
I have F as perspective change
I use my mouse's side button to sprint, but not all mice have a side button so idk if it works for you.

I would also recommend tinkering with ur video settings, you may want to turn off things like fancy graphics. I specifically recommend turning off screen animations tho since they make chests UI pop up instantly instead of sliding into frame. Also having a GUI scale modifier as -1 requires you to move mouse less when looting chests. As for FOV and sensitivity, its really up to you.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Ok thanks guys . I ordered a mouse idk if it has buttons but if it does I will sue them to sprint. I think everything I will use as default ecxept f for sprint atm and also tab for perspective. I’ll think abt that zxc because it seems much easier to reach. I think 50 is a good sensitivity especially for my 101 fov, and I never realized that GUI scale modifier made it faster to loot chests thanks for that modulo 7. I hope my mouse has buttons but I am using my brothers atm until mine comes.

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
I had used to sprint with Q before I got togglesprint (Java). But from my experience I'd highly recommend to set it on Ctrl. If youy sprint with R or Q, it's difficult to strafe to one side.

Members Online
Top Bottom