Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should paypal option get added?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
Paypal used to be a payment method, but it got removed because people were refunding their purchases. Paypal is safe indeed, but there are lots of other good online payment methods. :)

I used PaySafe, you can buy these cards in a nearby shop or simply buy them online. :)

Reactions: Ping Ether

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Ok so this is what happened...
People used to buy ranks with PayPal. When they felt like leaving the server, they asked for a refund. This FORCED Cubecraft to give the money back even though they specifically stated, to NOT refund the ranks. Thus, people would get permanently banned from the store and the server for refunds as they are not allowed.
This caused people to blackmail Cubecraft and mainly the owners with lawsuit threats, so PayPal was removed as a payment option.

Consider using PaySafeCards. Everybody can use them and they're really safe. You can just walk to your local store, ask for a card of 10, 25, 50 or 100 [Your currency] and use the code to pay. Extra money remaining after the payment can be used later, and with other cards.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Ok so this is what happened...
People used to buy ranks with PayPal. When they felt like leaving the server, they asked for a refund. This FORCED Cubecraft to give the money back even though they specifically stated, to NOT refund the ranks. Thus, people would get permanently banned from the store and the server for refunds as they are not allowed.
This caused people to blackmail Cubecraft and mainly the owners with lawsuit threats, so PayPal was removed as a payment option.

Consider using PaySafeCards. Everybody can use them and they're really safe. You can just walk to your local store, ask for a card of 10, 25, 50 or 100 [Your currency] and use the code to pay. Extra money remaining after the payment can be used later, and with other cards.
Ehh i cant paysafe cards DO NOT EXIST where i live ive tried major stores, gas stations, even the bank! Noone carrys them or for that matter heard of them

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Ehh i cant paysafe cards DO NOT EXIST where i live ive tried major stores, gas stations, even the bank! Noone carrys them or for that matter heard of them
They even exist in Lampedusa...
PaySafeCard has a website where to check retailers near you.

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
In addition to what has been said already, every time someone charged back, CubeCraft had to pay $25. Don't ask me why, it's just how it is. You get a PaySafe in your local store or (atleast I think) buy one online ;)

Djentism

Dedicated Member
Jun 26, 2016
My shed
Cubecraft scrapped PayPal since players found a way to get their money back and still have their rank (from what i've heard)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Centuria wrote on Desiderata's profile.
I love you (also I'm grounded so I can't use my phone :c)
GiGaGekkies wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday

Who Invented Jumpbridging/Mj Bridging?

I need help uncovering the history of Bedrocks Most popular Method
If you know any old time players that might know something contact me on my discord
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
My discord is : aviussabes​

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday have an awesome day today! ^-^
Top Bottom