Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
2,174
3,887
338
Toulouse (France)
Could it be possible to be able to pay one day using paypal? I don't see why I should be taxed 7 euros for being in europe. What are the reasons cubecraft doesn't accept paypal?
 

PinkSparkleWolf

Dedicated Member
May 8, 2015
1,334
1,332
223
26
a galaxy far, far away....
youtu.be
PayPal was removed in late 2014 as a recognised method of payment for virtual goods or ranks on the server, due to the increasing issue of payment disputes,in which players would attempt to receive free ranks. An automatic system would ban any accounts associated with a payment dispute, essentially allowing players to ban one another, which is partially why it was removed.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Younisco
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
remio wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
legend
1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
Top Bottom