Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

MovilGaming

Oct 7, 2015
Hello, CubecraftGames:

When you're game called Egg wars first came out, I started playing it. After a couple days I joined the server I realized I could do many other things I couldn't to before, such as Select game voting and etc.. I then noticed I had Diamond Rank, which I did not buy... Some time later my rank got taken away. Apparently because of charge back. Now I'm banned from every single BuyCraft_Hosted Store because I apparently "Charged Back", which I did not because I didn't even buy my rank in the first place. Now I cant re-buy my rank or any other rank on any other server. I cannot afford a new Minecraft account to buy ranks. I need this "chargeback" to be taken away from my account.

MC Username: MovilSniper87

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-09-21 at 6.01.02 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-09-21 at 6.01.02 PM.png
    40.5 KB · Views: 65

Jackelele

Apr 14, 2017
United Kingdom
jackelele.co.uk
Hello @MovilGaming

I can only think of reasons is due to you making a high amount of chargebacks with Buycraft - Meaning you were doing it fraudulently.. From buycraft site:
Our current chargeback protection is a global banning system where a player’s IP and username/UUID are banned from purchasing if their chargeback percentage is higher than the stores chargeback threshold.

However, for any sales/store issues please contact @Joe Henry - You can email him via sales@cubecraft.net or start a conversation with him on the forums! But please do be patient :)

If you have any further questions contact me here or on discord: Jackelele#8668

- Locked :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

i thought the forums would have atleast one post of the vxp glitch but apparently its not?
I really don’t say this enough, but I love this Forums community! Y’all are cool. 🧡
Reesle wrote on technopig's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :D
You’re cool for joining! 😎
If you require assistance with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member. Enjoy your stay! :)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Seinnq's profile.
Welcome to the Cubecraft forums!:D I hope you will have an awesome stay here and text us staff if you need help with anything! ^^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Top Bottom