Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Irvin Tovar

Sep 25, 2016
Mexico
Hi, I would like to buy a range in the store but the only money I have is paypal and when trying to pay I can only with physical money and I only have virtual money (paypal)

Zethox

Dec 3, 2016
The Netherlands
Quoted from Sophie's FAQ Forum:
"Why can't I use PayPal? / Can you add PayPal?"
PayPal was a viable method of payment until late 2014. It was removed however, because a very significant number of purchases would result in charge-backs. This would result in the charge-back accounts getting permanently banned, which led to even further complications. Because of this, PayPal cannot be used on our store anymore, and will not be added back.

Sorry for any inconvenience but PayPal caused far too many issues in the past, which we do not want to have to deal with again.

<3

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
You cant pay with paypal, cubecraft had some problems with it with refunds and they wont add it anytime soon.
You can pay with the following:
cap.PNG

FluffyRoses

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2013
Quoted from Sophie's FAQ Forum:
"Why can't I use PayPal? / Can you add PayPal?"
PayPal was a viable method of payment until late 2014. It was removed however, because a very significant number of purchases would result in charge-backs. This would result in the charge-back accounts getting permanently banned, which led to even further complications. Because of this, PayPal cannot be used on our store anymore, and will not be added back.

Sorry for any inconvenience but PayPal caused far too many issues in the past, which we do not want to have to deal with again.

<3

As answered by Zethox <3, A large amount of players used the chargeback system in paypal and we'd either have to take rank or ban them from what I remember. It's just easier to remove it as a whole. ~ Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom