Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

patito

Nov 9, 2019
California
Hi everyone!
I realized I never made an introduction post when I first officially joined Team Cube, so I figured I'd make one now to better introduce myself to the community 🌺

tumblr_inline_o9j0imBOVc1upt8h3_400.gif

My name is Lili or patito (meaning little duck in Spanish). I am from Peru, but I have been living in the US since I was 5 years old. I lived in the East Coast for four years while attending university, but now I am back home in California. Although I graduated, I am taking pre-requisites for a nursing program I plan to apply for next fall. I have an adorable Labrador (Apollo) and the cutest guinea pigs (Peanut & Butter). I love participating in outdoor activities -- backpacking, kayaking, and hiking -- and playing the piano 🎹

1597023668548.png

Apollo & Peanut
1597022867297.png

Peanut & Butter

1597022908965.png

From my backpacking trip in Tennesse

I believe the first time I played on CubeCraft was in 2015, when some of my friends told me about EggWars. I loved the game, but the high ping + potato laptop did not equal an enjoyable gaming experience. I stuck to NA servers and eventually got staff on what used to be the biggest MC server. I stayed there for several years, both as staff and a community member, until one of my friends told me about a customer support opening on Cube last November. I applied, and despite having to do the interview in a hotel bathroom during vacation, I was offered the position (ty Marco)!

I started off knowing very little about the server, but through the help of the awesome support and staff team, I learned all the basics and more in a short period of time. I also got the opportunity to join the moderation team after doing some training with Capitan🐱. I helped with QA and the Partner program, and after recruiting more support members, I was promoted to Support Manager. Most recently, I joined the Admin Team as Deputy Staff Manager to help internally within the staff team and to create a safe environment for the community.

My time here so far has been incredible. I never expected to have the chance to make a big difference in a community that I have quickly come to care a lot about. I plan on being more active here, in-game, and on Discord. I believe that strong and transparent communication between and within the staff team and community is essential to creating a happy and successful server. Please do not ever hesitate to approach me about anything, even if it is not related to CubeCraft. I'll do what I can to make sure you have the best experience possible~

tumblr_inline_p7gjvdVAq31rhwzwl_75sq.gif

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
⭐ An amazing introduction reveals a brilliant person!

I enjoyed reading this wonderful introduction which emphasizes that CubeCraft is lucky to have an elegant person like you! (Hat up for you)

Congratulation on being a part of this amazing admin team! You have become now one of the fastest staff promoted to the admin! (119 days)

Hope we see you here always to help us & the server to become a better place for us all!

• Love
Reactions: Shotgun and patito

gerxh

Mar 15, 2017
oh! , muy impresionante tu presentacion, y yo tambien toco el piano ( mi cancion fav es campanella de liszt) pero bueno, es lindo saber mas sobre ti y sobre todo el personal de cubecraft, buenas noches, y espero que sigas un buen tiempo en este hermoso servidor <3!

• Love
Reactions: patito
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom