Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

patito

Nov 9, 2019
California
Hi everyone!
I realized I never made an introduction post when I first officially joined Team Cube, so I figured I'd make one now to better introduce myself to the community 🌺

tumblr_inline_o9j0imBOVc1upt8h3_400.gif

My name is Lili or patito (meaning little duck in Spanish). I am from Peru, but I have been living in the US since I was 5 years old. I lived in the East Coast for four years while attending university, but now I am back home in California. Although I graduated, I am taking pre-requisites for a nursing program I plan to apply for next fall. I have an adorable Labrador (Apollo) and the cutest guinea pigs (Peanut & Butter). I love participating in outdoor activities -- backpacking, kayaking, and hiking -- and playing the piano 🎹

1597023668548.png

Apollo & Peanut
1597022867297.png

Peanut & Butter

1597022908965.png

From my backpacking trip in Tennesse

I believe the first time I played on CubeCraft was in 2015, when some of my friends told me about EggWars. I loved the game, but the high ping + potato laptop did not equal an enjoyable gaming experience. I stuck to NA servers and eventually got staff on what used to be the biggest MC server. I stayed there for several years, both as staff and a community member, until one of my friends told me about a customer support opening on Cube last November. I applied, and despite having to do the interview in a hotel bathroom during vacation, I was offered the position (ty Marco)!

I started off knowing very little about the server, but through the help of the awesome support and staff team, I learned all the basics and more in a short period of time. I also got the opportunity to join the moderation team after doing some training with Capitan🐱. I helped with QA and the Partner program, and after recruiting more support members, I was promoted to Support Manager. Most recently, I joined the Admin Team as Deputy Staff Manager to help internally within the staff team and to create a safe environment for the community.

My time here so far has been incredible. I never expected to have the chance to make a big difference in a community that I have quickly come to care a lot about. I plan on being more active here, in-game, and on Discord. I believe that strong and transparent communication between and within the staff team and community is essential to creating a happy and successful server. Please do not ever hesitate to approach me about anything, even if it is not related to CubeCraft. I'll do what I can to make sure you have the best experience possible~

tumblr_inline_p7gjvdVAq31rhwzwl_75sq.gif

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
⭐ An amazing introduction reveals a brilliant person!

I enjoyed reading this wonderful introduction which emphasizes that CubeCraft is lucky to have an elegant person like you! (Hat up for you)

Congratulation on being a part of this amazing admin team! You have become now one of the fastest staff promoted to the admin! (119 days)

Hope we see you here always to help us & the server to become a better place for us all!

• Love
Reactions: Shotgun and patito

gerxh

Mar 15, 2017
oh! , muy impresionante tu presentacion, y yo tambien toco el piano ( mi cancion fav es campanella de liszt) pero bueno, es lindo saber mas sobre ti y sobre todo el personal de cubecraft, buenas noches, y espero que sigas un buen tiempo en este hermoso servidor <3!

• Love
Reactions: patito
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday, Skate! 🛼 🎈
As I am pretty close to fact #60, I would like to ask something. Do you all like Minecraft facts or irl facts? I have been posting Minecraft facts for five days for a change. If you want mc facts, I am pretty sure I have a few more. If you all want irl facts, I have no problem in doing that! Although I would have to check the availability of the facts, this would help me post more interesting and fun facts!
Reesle wrote on MCotoulas's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom