Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 511644

Hello CubeCrafters,

There is 1 part on the current party system really annoying, and that is that if you go to the lobby your party members will go with you, so my suggestion is: If the party leader goes to the lobby, let the players in the game they're playing so that 1 of them can open cubelets or check some stats etc. etc.

I hope to hear your reactions about this! :)

Stablish

Jan 2, 2018
Planet Earth
www.cubecraft.net
Uhhh... No because the party system is meant to bring your members with you wherever you go. Also, what if you want to join a game with them? They'll not be able to join with you so it's gonna be so complicated and messy.
Sorry :/

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I don't think this is really necessary. Most of the times the days people are in a call with each other so there's communication. One can just say ''Yo can you wait for a bit I wanna check something'' and it's done. And if not in a Discord call or whatever, then you can still mention it in the Party chat.

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
I think the current party system is perfect since one thing I appreciate about cubecraft is that when you invite someone to your party, it always goes with you and you don't have to worry (sometimes when the game is full with you) but there is almost never problems.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Big pro :)
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
us fr
Untitled356_20240416075428.png
Eli
6,666 Reaction score, nice.

Stay tuned for 66,666!
Eli
Come on, let's reach the ultra evil number...
1713239597971.png
Eli
I, I wanna be in the room where it happens
The room where it happens
Top Bottom