Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
cooltext394864835859798.png

Hi, today I want to bring a suggestion that I have been experiencing since I have been playing Team Skywars/Team Eggwars in cube.

I will try to explain it briefly, if you are in a party with 4 people and people are playing on maps of 2/3 , It is continually annoying that when you click in join next game cube put you on a duos map and you are with 4 people in the party, then you have to put /hub and go back to npc to find a map for the size of your party.

This could be solved by adding a filter in the party systems that when you join to the next game it will automatically redirect you to a map of 4 or in case there are no maps that will take you to the lobby or put you on any random map, but always prioritizing the maps according to the size of your party.

This would avoid that every time you join the next game, it would not put you in duos/trios maps and you have to go to the lobby and select a map again for the size of your party.

The best thing would be that if you click next game or on the npc and click on random game it would put you in a game adjusted to the size of your party, in case there were no maps, a message would appear in the chat saying "You have been redirected to a random lobby due to no open maps for your party size" and it will redirect you to the map with more people.

388a52bb6dd086bf82c2629dec8bb602.png
6cf7e8a54f8da8d445bd684793a96939.png

cooltext394864853261035.png

If you liked the suggestion and would like cube to implement it, I would appreciate it if you vote with a :agree:.

If you are not entirely convinced by the idea, you can vote for a :unsure:.

If you don't like it at all you can vote :disagree:, commenting on the reasons why you don't like it at all.

Feel free to comment what you want. Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
After all those years this has been a thing I'm still unsure whether this is a bug or an actual feature? Which would seem really strange to me to be honest. Yes, yes, yes. I agree, this has to be fixed/changed, in one way or another.

Reactions: Zillu

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
@Finixly People who play solo skywars/eggwars/luckyisland don't experience it but for people who play team daily it is annoying, thanks for your answer.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom