Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnduGT

Jul 7, 2015
Hello Cubecraft!

I play very much on your Server, but there is much thinks that I miss on Cubecraftgames. I have 2 Wishes for Cubecraft:

1. My first wish is a Party System where you can invite Player to your Party and when you join in a Game, they will automatically join in your Game, because they are in your Party.

2. My second wish is a Better Friend System where you can Follow your Friends in Games or Spectate them.

-Undu Guten

N

Nikboo

1) A party system is already coming out soon. Please be patient :).
2) The reason I do not support this idea is because sometimes you would just like to play by yourself with no other players spectating you and knowing where you are and it could be annoying if friends follow you around everywhere. Also, players can't join games whilst the game is in progress. (Neither can Moderators). If you would like to ask if you could play a game with a friend then you could always ask him with /fmsg (playername). :)

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
1.Soon
2.This would be annoying because friends know that you are spectating and if you keep on following them

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
1) Love this idea and it's already coming soon :)
2) I did like this to happen because if you spectate then you do know if they are if they start annoying you then there's a command like /Kick IGN or /Block IGN so they can't follow you :D

:P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom