Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 300154

As someone who plays on CubeCraft regularly, it is a bit of an annoyance to communicate what game to play, what lobby to meet in, and what match to join whenever I play with friends, What would be convenient is the ability to start a party with friends by sending them an invite so that when the party leader teleports somewhere the other party members are automatically teleported as well. Just a thought :p

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
So we are back to these point less thread are we?
First everyone was complaining about the anti cheat and now a /party command. What fun.

All we can keep on saying is it will come sooner or later. We do not know the exact date because they don't share that sort of stuff.
But I'm sure it will be soon and I can assure you it I'll be good :)

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Since we have been working on this for a short time, we are still at the beginning, thats the only thing it features at the moment, further updates will allow you to see what servers they are in when logged in (say they are in creative for example), allow you to have parties with people in your friends list, which will allow you to join a match (e.g. skywars) with all your friends at once, and will eventually in the future feature more fancy functionality, like a cross-server chat for your friends group and more.
I'm pretty sure that the whole "SoonTM" thing started as a joke... This was posted on September 1st 2014................

RaZerDB

Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
As someone who plays on CubeCraft regularly, it is a bit of an annoyance to communicate what game to play, what lobby to meet in, and what match to join whenever I play with friends, What would be convenient is the ability to start a party with friends by sending them an invite so that when the party leader teleports somewhere the other party members are automatically teleported as well. Just a thought :p
Ayyy, we're back on threads like this. The best way to communicate with your friends easily is to either use skype, discord or teamspeak. There ya go.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on ToffeeET's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
average roblox conversation
IMG_8762.jpeg
Nightmare wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom