Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

wiebe de jong

Aug 21, 2016
Netherlands, Blaricum
When you are in a party and you play a game and the party owner dies. The party owner wants to leave the game. BUT you dont want to leave. The party owner does /hub and he gets an alert '' If you leave the game Other players in the party will leave the game too'' or something. So he leaves the game whilst the people in the party are still alive and they are winning. they leave the game too! So the party owner just let them leave a game whilst they were winning. Isn't it frustrating when this happens to you.

There is a solution!!!!!!
Just send the players in the party a notification in chat and if they all accept all the players will leave the game!!

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I don't agree with this idea. If the party leader is a friend of you, he waits until everyone who's in the party is dead. Though, I myself haven't experienced this before.

Last edited:
Reactions: CommunistCactus
D

Deleted member 100818

Might actually work, you could also leave the party but I think this solution is better and if the owner really wants to leave he could just leave the party. I've experienced this myself a few times and I know how it feels and this could work. Good suggestion :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Top Bottom