Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
It's all well and good that the chat was recently revamped yaaay party chat is yellow now woohoo. Except its not all well and good. Party chat before was pretty good, maybe not perfect. It was pretty good because it wasnt beholden to the rules of the general chat. You could swear and you could spam your friends. I thought it was fine because just that, the people youre partying with are your friends, typically. Even if they aren't, you chose to be in the party; by extension you can choose to leave if you dont like whats being said in the party.

To get to the root of my frustrations with the update though, is that now party chat is held to the same standards as general chat. This means I cant say certain words ( such as LL, i dont know what it means but i can no longer say it to my friends when i misspell "lol" ) and i cant send messages quickly. I could deal with randomly being censored, sure it's not awful. But not being able to send messages quickly? It might not be obvious what my problem with this is and you might just think "But you just want to spam your friends!", but you'd be wrong. A large amount of people including myself type very quickly; more and more kids who grow up with the internet type quickly.

The main problem i have with this block is that when I'm in a team game with a close friend and I'm watching enemy teams moving and reporting it in party chat, when they finally do come to attack I dont get those precious seconds of warning them because "Please slow down your chat!". That is definitely not a moment when i want to be slowing down my chat and it's definnitely not helpful for competative games.

How do you fix it? Bring back the way party chat used to be, where you could say whatever you wanted to the friends you trusted and spam them.
I dont think it will change any time soon, no matter what the excuse is. I dont have any problems with the chat personally, but others do which is I can see why it is frustrating.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on AlekoMC's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on AlekoMC's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
Ivaann wrote on AlekoMC's profile.
Feliz cumpleaños
GiGaGekkies wrote on BodilDaParrot's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on RedDevil_1's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom