Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Partially accepted reports, should this be a thing?

• Yes.

Votes: 21 87.5%
  • No.

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 373055

I have changed my opinions. Well, not my opinions, but I have encountered something new.

When you report a hacker for instance, who is already banned by Sentinel, your report will be denied, even if your report would cause a permanent ban if the player was not banned by Sentinel, while Sentinel bans last often only one week.

I think that is very weird. And I do not think that changing the 'denied' to 'partially accepted' will solve this though. But I think this is a problem. Someone who bans deserves a ban, and a permanent one if there is enough evidence for it. If the player is already banned for one week by Sentinel - because Sentinel is a bot and cannot provide evidence - I will think that a new piece of proof should cause a new punishment, a longer ban, for the rulebreaker.

In that case, the report should be accepted.

By the way, I do not think that calling others post heartbreaking and amusing improves this forum. It is bullying. Stop it and keep on topic rather than making comments about someones way of replying. It is actually you who is wrong when you say those things. Not me. Only because I have another opinion than most players on this topic. That is not right.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

crimsonsaturn15 wrote on endertom100's profile.
No problem! 😎 :cube_light:
Reesle wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Hope you have a good day! :D
Reesle wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Late happy birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on cjplayz1's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! If you require assistance with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member. :)
can someone recommend a gaming keyboard that actually lasts years
Top Bottom