Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jan 5, 2017
Maybe I am the only that liked Parkour, but I would like to bring it back. Its like 1,5 year in maintence? But I think the staff isn't doing anything to Parkour. I'm suggesting this, so we can bring the nice old times back. You are bored and don't wanna play a minigame? Go play parkour.. What is more lovely, is achievements with parkour. You can earn XP, coins and cubelets. Like a achievement as ''Finish the parkour with only pants on.''

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Maybe I am the only that liked Parkour, but I would like to bring it back. Its like 1,5 year in maintence? But I think the staff isn't doing anything to Parkour. I'm suggesting this, so we can bring the nice old times back. You are bored and don't wanna play a minigame? Go play parkour.. What is more lovely, is achievements with parkour. You can earn XP, coins and cubelets. Like a achievement as ''Finish the parkour with only pants on.''
Staffs are working on Parkour. If you have any more suggestions else than bringing it back, feel free to post them here.

Much people want it back but Cubecraft is still saying "We are working on it" so I think we just have to be patient. Al those threads about when parkour is coming back won't let parkour come back faster.

Btw this is a rule so I don't know if this thread is allowed.
He's not really asking for confidential staff-only information ;)
He is just suggestion to bring parkour back :p

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I think everyone would like parkour back and everyone would enjoy it... including me!
+1

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on camulos's profile.
Pro Desginer :D
Reesle wrote on Ad8n's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on Muhh's profile.
hello!!! Muh... I have 1 quesion : Do u Love Madrid ? 😅
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on Fesa's profile.
Hello!!! Fesa :D
Top Bottom